It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
Bean I Am

Default Hello

Hi,
I'm originally from Wisconsin and now live in Minnesota (though, temporarily). I have 3 spotted tabby american short hairs; a mother and two of her kittens (who are now a year old). The younger ones are just starting to mellow out a little bit. I'm really interested in Pixie-Bobs, though i like all cats even the wild ones. And of course, kittens are always cute.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Cool

Welcome to the club!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
Bean I Am

Thank you!

Unread 07-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
buttercup

Welcome to the club and now I've heard two more breeds I've never knew existed. I picked up a cat fancy mag. the othe day and saw the Pixie-Bob and fell in love. What are the characteristics of a spotted tabby. I have a brown short hair tabby but don't know what yours would look like.

Unread 07-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
Bean I Am

Thanks!
I fell in love with Pixie bobs when I noticed one of my cats looks a lot like one, though she's a bit smaller than they are. Her temperament and personality are very similar to a Pixie bob's, as well. As far as spotted tabbies goes, two examples I can think of are the Ocicat and the Bangal. Instead of having strips or marbled patterns, they have mostly spots. It's very common in the small wild cats. I need to get better updated pictures of my cats. Though, here's a picture of one of my younger cats, Poe Poe. He's a year and four months and is very shy around new people, especially guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spotted tabby.jpg (49.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Bean I Am; 07-15-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Unread 07-15-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

hello i'm che,mum of 6 furry kids,welcome to the forum.poe poe is a beautiful cat,i never saw 1 like him before,bye, che. xxxxx

Tags
beautiful , breeds , brown , cat , cat fancy , cats , cute , hey , kittens , love , ocicat , personality , pictures , spotted , tabby , wild

Sponsored Cat Links