It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
CrazyCatLady1980

Talking New Here--Have 5 Kitties

I just happened on this site through a google search and figured I'd join. We have a houseful (2 kids and 5 cats).

That's Diamond, he's a black and white DSH and he's 5 months old.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
CrazyCatLady1980

The rest of my kitties...

That's Willow she's a 12 week old Maine Coon kitten.

That's Gibson, we are pretty sure he's a Korat; though there is a chance he's a Russian Blue...he's 2 years old.

That's Padraig and he's a 2 year old gray tabby.

And that's Aslan, he's a 4 year old Maine Coon.

Gibson, Padraig and Aslan are all shelter cats, Diamond and Willow we rescued.

I'm hoping I posted the pictures right, I have never really used forums before.

Oh and my name is Rachele and I live in Virginia.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

hi rachele.i'm cheryl,from south wales,welcome.i am owned by 6 fluffy kids,i will be having my youngest kittens brother on tuesday.so i also have a houseful.your cats are absolutely stunning.well done for rescuing them.who on earth could have abandoned them,take care,bye,che,xxxxx
Unread 07-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
CrazyCatLady1980

Thank you. We just recently adopted Aslan in April and he was actually almost considered to be un-adoptable. They flat out told us that we saved his life. (Since adopting him, we've been absolutely hooked on Maine Coons)....hence not being able to resist the kitten when her owners couldn't keep her any longer.

Padraig and Gibson were adopted into our family a year and some change ago after another cat we adopted from a shelter died of FIP unexpectantly. The same shelter we adopted him from (Diego was his name) let us adopted both Padraig and Gibson without an adoption fee.

And Diamond, he is a unique cat, he was actually stillborn and the owners (same owners that had Willow actually they just had to get rid of alot of their cats cause of the home owner's association where they lived said they had too many)....well the owners tried to revive him and couldn't and 2 hours later he awoke and survived. So he's a miracle kitty. Absolute sweetie.

I consider both him and Willow rescues cause otherwise they would have ended up in shelters. We love all five of our furry feline family members and actually my son has a special bond with the youngest (Willow)...he calls her Baby. She'll actually cuddle him.

It's precious to watch actually. He's ever so gentle with her and will sometimes bring out his favorite blanket and cover her while she's asleep. (My human children are 4 and .

I am hoping I will fit in here.

Unread 07-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Hi Rachele, welcome to the club!

I'm Maya from Israel & I the mother of 6 kitties now. (yesterday we rescued another one like your Diamond - I also have the older one, Domino, like him, black & white also -
He's a tiny cat, maybe a month old or less who was screaming day & night
under my house. Still no name)

Bye for now,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-28-2008   #6 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Hello and welcome to you and the beautiful fur gang from me and my fur gang

Unread 08-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
treadman

All fine looking kitties; those maine coons are absolutely gorgeous.

Unread 08-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
buttercup

Thumbs up

Welcome to you from Canada. You can see my babies in my gallery. I admit to spoiling them both but I get back hundred fold in love and affection. I also have 4 grandaughters aged from 14 months to 9 years. My name is MJ.

Tags
adopted , adoption , another cat , babies , baby , beautiful , black , care , cat , cats , children , family , fip , fur , hey , home , house , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , love , maine coon , pictures , search , shelter , shelter cats , shelters , tabby

Sponsored Cat Links