It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
ChiSun

Smile New to I-Love-Cats with 2 kittens

Hi! My name is ChiSun and I just recently adopted 2 kittens. My silver cat is named silver and my orange cat is named orangie. Really original right? These are my first kittens so I have a lot of learning to do. So far, they've been a joy to have. Especially Silver, she seems to be a lap cat more than anything. haha. Orangie is just so rambunctious all the time. It's hard to keep an eye on her. They are now best friends with my Yorkie, Cola. I would have never guessed they would get along so well. And to say a little about myself, I'm currently a student getting a degree in Industrial engineering but my hobbies are piano-anything having to do with music, and especially drawing and painting. I paint pics of my pets mostly. I guess that about does it. I'm looking forward to getting helpful advice from this site and getting to know the members here. Here are some pics of my kittens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040557.JPG (47.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of P1050009.JPG (42.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg P1040816.JPG (32.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by ChiSun; 07-31-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Accidently submitted with adding additional pics

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Hello and welcome! I am donna owned proudly by the Incredible Four and the big girl Freesia

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
ChiSun

^ Thanks! You have adorable pets by the way.

Unread 08-03-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Wink

Welcome to the club & feel free to ask what you need to know abot kits.
I'm Maya From Israel & I'm the mum of 6 lovely kitties You can see them in
ny gallery except the last one (6 week old kitten) I rescued last week. I'm working on his pics but it will take some time to be ready.
By the way, yours are very very cute. Awaiting for more pics!

Have a nice day,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 08-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
buttercup

Smile

Welcome to the wonderful life of furry kidship. My two you can see in my gallery and I've owned cats a loooooooooong time. I'm not an expert but I have a lot of experience with a lot of issues. My name is MJ and my furry kids are Oscar and Zipper who are both VERY spoiled. My married daughter says that in her next life she wants to come back as one of my cats. HAHA!

Unread 08-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
courtneylovescats

hi and welcome cool names for cats lol my cats called katie she is just so ADORABLE!!!

Unread 08-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
ChiSun

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Welcome to the club & feel free to ask what you need to know abot kits.
I'm Maya From Israel & I'm the mum of 6 lovely kitties You can see them in
ny gallery except the last one (6 week old kitten) I rescued last week. I'm working on his pics but it will take some time to be ready.
By the way, yours are very very cute. Awaiting for more pics!

Have a nice day,
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
Welcome to the wonderful life of furry kidship. My two you can see in my gallery and I've owned cats a loooooooooong time. I'm not an expert but I have a lot of experience with a lot of issues. My name is MJ and my furry kids are Oscar and Zipper who are both VERY spoiled. My married daughter says that in her next life she wants to come back as one of my cats. HAHA!
I'm going to take u guys up on that offer. These two are the first two that i've ever had so i have several questions. luckily, this forum has a bunch of answers too so i don't have to bother u guys so much. lol

Unread 08-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
robinu

I think Silver and Orangie are good names! I've used the name Silver for cats at the local animal shelter where I volunteer
I'm a new member here too--I will post pics of my cats when I get a chance to. (I have two.)
Do your kittens like the piano? Are they "helping" you play?
They must be a lot of fun, and it's nice they have a doggie friend too.

Unread 08-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
ChiSun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinu View Post
I think Silver and Orangie are good names! I've used the name Silver for cats at the local animal shelter where I volunteer
I'm a new member here too--I will post pics of my cats when I get a chance to. (I have two.)
Do your kittens like the piano? Are they "helping" you play?
They must be a lot of fun, and it's nice they have a doggie friend too.
I don't know if they like the piano but they sure love to "help" me play when I'm trying to play. haha. They r a lot of fun, especially Orangie, she off in her own world catching imaginary mice or something. haha. she never stays still. Yea, i'm glad they get along with Cola (my yorkie). They play so well together that I can leave all three of them in the same room whenever I have to leave the house. I'm so glad because I really don't want to have to leave the three of them in separate rooms. Looking forward to the pics!

Unread 08-03-2008   #10 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi ChiSun,i'm Cheryl from South Wales,and I'm owned by 7 fluffy kids.Your kittens are absolutely gorgeous.Orangie is the image of my cat Floyd when he was a kitten,sadly I lost him 5 weeks ago.I have 2 new kittens they're 12 weeks old,Finn and Harley,you can see their pics in the say meow forum,and my other cats are in Che gallery.Enjoy your kitts.Take care,bye,Che.xxxxx

Tags
adopted , adorable , advice , animal , aww , care , cat , catching , cats , cool , cute , drawing , eye , free , friends , fun , girl , hey , house , image , joy , kitten , kittens , kitties , lost , love , meow , new member , nice , painting , play , shelter

Sponsored Cat Links