It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
thirtytwopaws08

Smile Hi, new here and have questions.

Hi,

My inlaws just took in a beautiful white cat that a neighbor threw out when she moved. This cat was an indoor cat, he is declawed. He had lived outside for about a month, then my inlaws couldn't take it anymore. They brought him in on 8-8-08.

Anyway's we think the lady had thrown out an expensive cat.

He holds alot of traits of a Turkish Angora and looks like a Turkish Angora. Can someone tell me if he is a purebred or if he has something else mixed or what? I would like to know more about our little guy.

Last edited by thirtytwopaws08; 09-02-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hi & welcome to the club!
I'm Maya from Israel & owned by 6 lovely furkids you can see in my gallery.
Very good decision to adopt him, poor thing! What's his name?
You are correct. Your cat IS a Turkish Angora, congrats!
Hope to see more pics soon, he's adorable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Oh my,he is stunning,why on earth did that that woman discard such a lovely cat?My cat Floyds birthday was August 8th.He was a proper little lion.Well your little Turk is absolutely divine.Look after him.He deserves it.What is his name?xxxxx
Unread 09-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
thirtytwopaws08

Thanks for answering me back.

His name is Snowball and he is a great cat.

I will post more pictures soon.

Thanks.

Unread 09-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Helooo, yeah, he looks like a Turkish Angora. His name, Snowball, is so appropriate for him! Very nice fur.

Unread 09-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Snowball is stunning, enjoy him!

Unread 09-06-2008   #7 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Yes Snowball is beautiful.Look forward to more pics,xxxxx
Unread 09-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
thirtytwopaws08

Cool

Hi everyone,

So sorry been extra busy with job here as of late. When times are rough, our business picks up so, tonight is the first time to get in here.

I don't have any updated pictures of Snowball as of yet, but as soon as I do, I will send some this way.

He is such a great cat, nothing and when I say nothing, nothing bothers him except for the vacuum. He loves all people, he doesn't mind getting wet, but he won't get into the tub.

There is nothing that he will not eat, he loves tomatoes, fudgesicles, yogurt.

He has a mouse on a string that my husband plays with him and they can play for an hour. My husbands arm will start hurting so Snowball will pick the toy up bring it to me and meow. He has more energy than the Energizer Rabbit.

He is defintely a talker, he loves to talk and tell you what is on his mind. He loves to be where the action is. Even when he wants to sleep, he wants to be close to all of us.

I have never seen a cat quite like this, he is almost like a dog, even though he is very independant, he is very dependant.

He will not drink water out of his bowl on the floor but he will drink from the faucet and he will drink out of a bowl on the counter, he does eat his food on the floor though.

His antics are great and I am glad that my inlaws took him in. The lady that gave him up doesn't know the treasure that she had left behind.

Thanks for all of your posts.

Hope

Unread 09-14-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Wink

Yes, he looks very sweet, you're lucky you have him. Enjoy Snowball!

Unread 09-14-2008   #10 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

I'm so glad you're enjoying Snowball.That woman must be mad.xxxxx

Tags
adorable , angora , art , beautiful , birthday , breed , business , cat , cats , color , crazy , dog , eye , eyes , food , fur , great , hey , home , indoor , joy , kitty , loving , lucky , meow , mouse , nice , picture , pictures , sleep , water

Sponsored Cat Links