It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
Lucara

Default Hello from Florida!

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sara and I'm 20. I've recently been adopted by a stray kitty, Mia! About 3 days before we saw Mia a kitten was hit and killed down our road, we think it was a litter mate of Mia since they looked identical. About 3 days afterwards our dogs starting going on about something outside so we let them out to run off their excitement and they scared some poor cat up a tree! After we got the dogs back in she took off, I tried looking for her but lost where she went. 2 days later I was walking up the porch after work and the cat was back, hiding behind one of our flower pots. The second she saw me she turned on the cuteness button and went all out in meowing and rubbing up against me while giving me those irresistible watery eyes.

Needless to say I had to take her in. I didnt want her to get hit by a car or attacked by the loose dogs running around. She HATED dogs when we first caught her (I'm assuming she was chased away a time or two by them) but she has slllooowwly gotten used to my dog (he ignores her). Shes made herself right at home.

We assume she was a dumped house cat since shes completely litter box trained and used to being picked up. When we found her, you could feel every bone in her body. She gained quite a bit of weight and shes completely taken with me. She follows me around, comes to her name(only when I call apparently), and loooves to sleep next to me.

Here are a few pictures of my Mia!

The night we found her.

She was SKINNY!

She made herself right at home though.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Lucara

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
Lucara

Princess Mia

Unread 10-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Sara and the gorgeous Mia,welcome.I'm Cheryl.That's a fab story,well done for rescuing the little girl,who on earth wouldn't want her.She is stunning.She looks just like my youngest two kits Finn + Harley.Look.xxxxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harley + Finn.jpg (92.4 KB, 1 views)
Unread 10-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
buttercup

Hi Sara and Mia..... Welcome to this site and your baby is beautiful. My Oscar and zipper are inside only cats and I will only ever have inside cats. Its too dangerous for them outside.

Unread 10-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi Sara & Mia, welcome to the club!

I'm Maya, the mum od 6 furbeauties.
Mia is fab! Pls take a look to Flor in my gallery, they are identical & my Flor is a Tonkinese cat. I suppose Mia is also a Tonkinese.

Bye for now,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Hello, great job, I like the transformation. Keep it up!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 10-17-2008   #8 (permalink)
Lucara

Okay so, I'm getting kind of annoyed now. I've posted 2 different threads, one health related one asking about leash training and neither have been posted. I posted the other yesterday and the health related question 2 days ago. Why are my posts not showing up?

Unread 10-17-2008   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Something wrong with this website,you can't post pics either,only in a thread,try again,and send a msg to admin.xxxxx

Tags
adopted , annoyed , baby , beautiful , box , cat , cats , cute , dogs , eyes , found , girl , great , health , hey , hiding , home , house , kitten , kitty , litter , litter box , lost , meowing , night , pictures , question , scared , sleep , story , stray , training , watery , weight

Sponsored Cat Links