It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

Hi ,a very warm welcome to you ,Im sure you will love this forum it is the best by far .Love to see your pic's of your cats .look forward to chatting soon ..chris .xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-14-2008   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagirl1966 View Post
Hey Kittylove,

Welcome to the board, I am trish and owned by my spoiled black cat boots, hope you come to feel at home here and ask anything. Hope to see your kits soon!!!

Also stuffy (1987-2004) and pepper (1986-2001) who are so missed and in the rainbow bridge
Didn't know about Stuffy & Pepper, dear I'm sorry you lost them!
Do you have any pics of them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-14-2008   #13 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lagirl1966 is on a distinguished road

Hi Maya!

Pepper was a beautiful grey tabby. She got very sick and had to have dialisis which broke my heart. Her kidneys failed. I miss her so much. She was the most lovable cat in the world. She always slept with me. And stuffy, he was tom cat orange and white. I lost him down in Florida when I moved down there for a year. The vet said she thought he had cancer. He was wasting away which tore me apart. He was 18 years old when I lost him. Pepper was 15. I had them cremated and they are in my bedroom. Stuff had urinary problems all his life and had to eat special vet food. He was one of a kind. Always eating through plastic on bread to get to it and knocking over garbage cans! So his name suited him well. I have tons of pictures of them, but I don't know how I would put them on the computer. They are in my photo album. Let me know if you know how to do this! I would love for you to see them!

Trish
Unread 12-14-2008   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

Of course we want to see them dear. The only solution is to scan the pics. Do you have a printer-scan?

Unread 12-14-2008   #15 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Trish,

I have the ashes of all my babies as well. The 7th box will arrive next week. I keep them on a shelf in my bedroom. I cleaned it off yesterday to make room, and I added a beautiful statue of an angel holding a kittie. My friend gave me the statue last week for my birthday, and each time I look at it, I cry. I thought the shelf would be a great place for it.

Stuffy and Pepper sound like great kits. I'm sure they had the best life possible with you--you sound like a very loving and caring Mom.

Take care,

Max
Unread 12-15-2008   #16 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Maya,
I don't have a scan on my printer. Is there another option?? I really would like you to see them!

Could I take the photos to the drug store and have them made on a floppy disc?? That is how I did them before.

Trish
Unread 12-15-2008   #17 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Max,
That statue sounds so precious! I wish I had one like it. They are currently on a little table in my bedroom next to my dads ashes as well. I have their pictures on their boxes and everytime I look at them I cry and miss them even more. Yes they were the m ost special kits in the world! I rescued them from terrible places. They had a long a loving life. I will post their pics as soon as I can.
Trish
Unread 12-15-2008   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagirl1966 View Post
Maya,
I don't have a scan on my printer. Is there another option?? I really would like you to see them!

Could I take the photos to the drug store and have them made on a floppy disc?? That is how I did them before.

Trish
Hi dear!

I never tried but I think it can work. Ask at the drugstore, maybe they can help you or give you other ideas.

Unread 12-15-2008   #19 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Hi Maya,

I called the drugstore and they can scan the pics and put them on a cd. So soon I will have pics for you to see!
Unread 12-15-2008   #20 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Hi Trish,look forward to seeing pics of Stuffy and Pepper.xxxxx

Tags
babies , baby , beautiful , birthday , black , black cat , box , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , color , computer , eating , food , found , friends , great , grey , health , hey , home , joy , lost , love , lovers , loving , new cat , nice , nutrition , photos , pictures , problems , puppy , sick , stop , stories , story , tabby , vet , worry

Sponsored Cat Links