It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
maxwellboy

I never heard back about what would have been my little Eddie. I guess she gave him to someone else, even though I told her we could come get him at the first of the week. I really wanted him and could have given him the best home. He looked so much like my Max did. I miss Max so much and I don't think I'll ever get past the pain of losing him. It will be exactly a month on Wednesday since he left us. It's so hard.

I just sent one last e-mail about the kitten asking her if she could please let me know either way as I still would love to come and get him. Hopefully I'll get a reply this time.

Last edited by maxwellboy; 12-14-2008 at 01:34 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-14-2008   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Fingers crossed! I hope Eddie will be only YOURS. Keep trying!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-14-2008   #13 (permalink)
kara_leigh

I wish I could have more than 3 cats!! I would love to. My husband always says if I were single I'd be the crazy cat lady everyone talks about. LOL He nearly killed me for bringing home Milo, the second cat in four months. I honestly think he would divorce me if I brought another one home.

In our city we can only have 5 cats and 3 dogs. If I had my choice I would have 5 cats.

In our suburbs some of them have strange rules for how many pets you can have. Like in one you can only have 3 animals total (between dogs and cats) over the age of 3 months. There are quite a few of them that state that residents can have up to two dogs and one cat or up to two cats and one dog for a total of three (residents cannot have 3 animals of the same species) or residents can have up to two cats and up to two dogs for a total of 4 animals (residents cannot have more than two animals of one species). I have NO idea why they would have such a rule, and it seems silly to me, but I don't come up with them. LOL

Unread 12-14-2008   #14 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Very strange rules dear!xxxxx
Unread 12-14-2008   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Angry

Never heard of something like this!

Unread 12-14-2008   #16 (permalink)
maxwellboy

Well, I guess I'm not getting the kitten. It has been 3 days since I heard from the person who was giving him away. I told her that we would definitely take him and she even replied asking when we could pick him up. I have sent 2 or 3 e-mails since then trying to find out when and where to pick him up, but she hasn't replied to a single one. I'm so disappointed. I was really excited about getting him, especially since he reminded me so much of Max.

Unread 12-15-2008   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Lightbulb

Cannot call her? Is she too far away from you?

Unread 12-15-2008   #18 (permalink)
maxwellboy

There was no phone number listed on the ad, only e-mail. She lives in the next town over from us, which is only a couple of minutes away, so I could easily go and get him anytime. I just wish I knew her name so I could look her up in the phone book, but I'm guessing that she already gave him away to someone else since she never responded.

Unread 12-15-2008   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

You told us she will be out during the weekend. Maybe it took her more time, you can never know... Keep trying!

Unread 12-15-2008   #20 (permalink)
maxwellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
You told us she will be out during the weekend. Maybe it took her more time, you can never know... Keep trying!
It was actually me who was out of town during the weekend, which is why I asked if we could pick him up at the beginning of the week (today). Oh well. I tried.

Tags
addition , adorable , affectionate , antibiotics , baby , beautiful , boy , breeder , cat , cats , crazy , depressed , dog , dogs , found , girl , great , grey , health , hey , home , house , infection , kitten , lost , maine coon , mat , morning , new cat , new home , night , persian , person , personality , picture , profile , puppy , question , scary , search , shelter , sick , stop , upper respiratory , vet , weight

Sponsored Cat Links