It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Canada

I've had to re register as my other user name buttercup became useless. (all privileges were stopped for some unknown reason) I recently lost my sweet boy Oscar who was in his 15th year and I was devastated beyound beleif. I am the mom to Zipper who is a short hair tabby and she is the perverbial light at the end of the tunnel. She is constantly at my side and sleeps so close to me that I wake up in a sweat. She and Oscar were the best of friends and although she started to growl and hiss at him towards the end of his life she still cries for him sometimes. We'll stick to just her for now but will perhaps in the next year found some other furbaby to ad to our household. I think you can still see my photos of Oscar and zipper on my old gallery(buttercup) but will download some pix when I have the time. I'm so glad to be back and all the people I talked to before as buttercup (mj) I want to say thank you to all for the kind words after the loss of Oscar. I still have pictures on my camera of him that I took just before he got sick and am so grateful for them. I plan on printing them off and putting them in their scrapbook.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-31-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi my friend!!!!

Here you are! Feeling better?

I'm so glad you're here again!
I hope this year will end right now. Very tragic in this site After you lost Oscar, Max24 put her Hannah to sleep. She had cancer & couldn't do anything. Poor Max, she was devastated but we helped her a little to get out from the nightmare.
What a terrific news you want an addition, but only to remind you that a kitten is not an adult cat... You probably already forgot it, very energetic things!!

Happy New Year my friend!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-31-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

Oh Maya I'm so glad to be back and yes I do feel better thankyou. I did read about Hannah and I felt so bad and of course I was in the same boat as Max24 at the same time. Anyway I am back and will be a regular again.
Happy New Year. Yes I do remember kittenhood and the many hijinks but oh the sheer bliss of experiencing it again.
Unread 12-31-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

God Bless you for your brave decision. I was tempted to suggest you to adopt a new baby but I thought it was too early for it. I'm so glad!
Happy New Year!

Unread 12-31-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome back

Here's to a happier 2009. Oscar and Hannah are playing together at the Rainbow Bridge. They are happy now, knowing we'll be okay back here on earth because we all have each other!

Happy New Year.
Unread 12-31-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

Did you forget my Pochee & Booba? And our Mothers???

Unread 12-31-2008   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

They are all playing at the Bridge. The list is unfortunately (for us) endless.
Our Moms are there too, making sure they are all well cared for.

Hugs,

Max
Unread 12-31-2008   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Correct!

Happy New Year for everybody!

Unread 01-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Happy New Year to everyone! Lets hope it's better than last year. Hope everyone who has lost a kitty is coping well with their loss, and those who are planning to adopt an new kitty good luck to them!
Unread 01-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Yeah, good luck!!

Tags
addition , adult , baby , boy , camera , cat , found , friends , growl , happy , hey , hiss , kitten , kitty , loss , lost , photos , pictures , playing , sick , sleep , tabby , wake

Sponsored Cat Links