It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Yes, we're giving him 3 different medicins twice a day: Lanoxin, Fusid & the new one: Enalapril. He doesn't need to reduce his weight, he's now skin & bones as all the heart patients (including humans) He eats very well but he's very thin. I think street cats look better than him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Yes, we're giving him 3 different medicins twice a day: Lanoxin, Fusid & the new one: Enalapril. He doesn't need to reduce his weight, he's now skin & bones as all the heart patients (including humans) He eats very well but he's very thin. I think street cats look better than him.

Aw, Your Domino is lucky to be with such a caring family. Is he difficult to pill? I started a new "social group" here in this forum for people with special needs cats. I thought those of us who deal with pilling and other care daily might like to exchange tips and ideas and support.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Well, I'm not pilling him. There is a drugstore that prepares the pills as an elixir, so I'm giving him the correct dose with a syringe (without the needle, of course) & it's much easier.

Unread 01-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
catcharmer1964

god bless you for takeing care of your kittys like you do there in no greater love than from a cat my girl pixie is verry special to me she picked me lol

Unread 01-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lagirl1966 is on a distinguished road

It is so great that you have such a good vet. I do too. I don't know what I would do without him. Thanks for your wishes for my kitties. I would do the same as you are doing. I spent tons of money on Stuffy when he got sick, and he was sick all his life. And if Boots were to get sick I would do the same for him. Lets pray he dosent though. I believe your vet. It does take special people to love and care for special cats. Even if the cats are not sick. Good luck to you and your kitties. And when you are ready would love to know thier names and see thier pics.
Trish
Unread 01-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Hi Maya!
My newyear was boring! Fell asleep about 9 pm! What did you do? How is domino doing? And the other kitties? I didn't know they had problems. I hope they are doing well! Boots is fine and as frisky as ever! My son is good to.
Trish
Unread 01-03-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Hi Trish,

I'm glad you all are Okay.
Yes, Domino is suffering from heart failure. I thought I told you...

No good news from this side of the world. We're continuosly attacked by
Hamas' Palestinian rockets. Today was very close: 50m from my house. We were lucky.

Unread 01-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Maya,

I am so sorry you have to live like this. Thanks for the email. It put my mind at rest. Im glad you are ok, but 50m is way to close! And poor Domino. I just hope he will last a while. Hopefully this stuff will end soon in your area. It must be heartbreaking not to be able to take the kits with you to the safeplace. I know it would be for me!

Boots is as crazy as ever. Im glad he is so healthy. Cause I don't have the money to take him to the vet! He has been once, and he was healthy then to. So he is fine.

Trish
Unread 01-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Glad to know you're all Okay! And thank you for your concern.

Tags
adopted , age , attacking , babies , beautiful , bills , black , black cat , bladder , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , crazy , diet , eyes , food , friendly , friends , fun , girl , great , grey , happy , healthy , heart murmur , hey , home , house , kitties , kitty , links , love , lovers , lucky , money , nervous , pictures , pill , pills , play , poop , present , problem , problems , shelter , sick , social , street cats , tabby , vet , vet bills , weight , worry

Sponsored Cat Links