It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-22-2009   #11 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Victoria.I'm Cheryl.welcome and congrats.The parents are so stunning.I bet you can't wait,I wouldn't either.xxxxx

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-22-2009   #12 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

When i saw her i was quite impressed. I also love her markings she was a bit shy when we first met her as i got told she will hang back until she gets to know new people but that dad was so laid back and just loved to have his belly rubbed. Okay well that is really good to know. I will have to go to my vet and see if they have liquid vitamins or can i just get them at a petstore. lol its going to more exciting when the little cuties are going to be born. I know they are going to be stunning looking babies.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Thank you. Yes they are quite stunning. The other queen they had was quite stunning as well but i have always loved the marble look on the bengals. Yeah i am getting my spare room ready for the kitten for when we are able to bring it home and deciding on a couple of names in the process as well. I am hoping we are able to get a girl i have already found the perfect name for it. I am wanting to call her Dream Catcher or just Dream for when she is around the house.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Beautiful parents! Love the Bengal's markings

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 03-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

What a bright name ! What if it is a boy ? Think think think, worth it ! We are sooo happy for you !
Unread 03-22-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Dream is also suitable for a girl, I think...

Unread 03-22-2009   #17 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

I am always facinated by cats markings.

Unread 03-22-2009   #18 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

I am not sure what i would name the kitten if its a male but i will have to come up with a couple of names and maybe have a poll and see who likes which name since im not that great at coming up with names for my animals.

Unread 03-22-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Well, you have a long list of names in this site, take a look...

Unread 03-22-2009   #20 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

I will and hopefully it will give me some good ideas for names. I always find for myself that its harder to choose a name for a male then it is for a female.

Tags
animal , baby , belly , bengal , boy , breeder , breeders , care , cat , cat food , cats , dog , eating , family , fast , female , fixed , food , found , friends , girl , great , hey , home , informative , joke , kitten , kitten food , kittens , litter , love , male , meowing , missing , new member , new to this , nice , night , pet , pictures , problem , queen , royal , small , smell , stop , toothpaste , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links