It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Default New to this forum

Hi everyone my name is victoria and i am from alberta, canada and i just registered on this site. I have a dog and 1 domestic long hair male but am going to get getting a marble bengal kitten in a couple of months and i can not wait i am very excited it has been awhile since i have had a kitten in my home and i am very excited. I was just wanting to know if anyone has experience with bengal kittens and what i can look forward too. I have done a couple of years of research on the bengal and breeders in my area and was able to find the perfect breeder for us. I have looked at rescues in my area but i have been un-successful in finding a bengal kitten. I have already made a list of the new things i am wanting to get for the new member of my family. I wrote what i have so far but i wanted to know if there is anything i am missing out on.

So far i have

a cat tree
new litter box
toys
dishes
a kitten collar
cat carrier
and of course kitten food

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile Concats ! Welcome aboard !

Sorry no idea about bengals, but I'm happy for you. I can see how excited you are, for you mentioned that phrase twice in just one sentence... PS: If possible, maybe you can also buy some additional nutrient, as i used to do, like vitamis...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Thank you i have been bouncing off the walls for a couple of weeks since i contacted the breeder and i was able to finally meet the breeder and the cats and after i was unable to stop smiling. I am sure i was bugging my fiancee something horrible last night lol. That is a good idea what kind nutrients would be good to get.

Unread 03-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up Vitamins

I always make sure that I keep one bottle of vit. drops (good for babies, vet prescribed for my baby Princess Tiger, given to her till now), multi vit, calcium (good for bones), high calorie supplement with Ginseng formula (Nutrical), Lactic Acid Bacteria (good for digestion system), these are basic to me, sometimes I will give them those nutrients that are good for brain, nerve system, etc.etc. Enjoy your waiting & preparing time !
Unread 03-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh yeah, I almost forget, maybe you need to add Hairball Remedy (paste) or catnips
Unread 03-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Concats Victoria!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 03-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Are all these vitamins in drops or do they have to be squished to be given my kitten when it comes. Thank you i have been enjoying the preparing time but i know i will get ansy when it comes closer to the time they are born to the time the kitten is able to come home. I have never used a breeder before to get a cat but she said i can come and visit which i cant wait for and me and my fiancee get second pick on the mama cat we picked which was a gorgeous marble bengal. i am super excited about it.

I have attached pictures of my kittens parents.

The marble is my soon to born kittens mama mocha and the rosetted is its dad fendi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mocha.jpg (18.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Imported_Photos_00323.jpg (35.0 KB, 7 views)

Unread 03-22-2009   #8 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Ok i can also get that since my kitten will get everything that the kitten is going to need.

Unread 03-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
NewBengalMommy

Thank you i am super excited. I never thought i could be this excited about a new baby kitten.

Unread 03-22-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Beautiful mom (I love her marking), good looking dad, no wonder you are so excited ! As for the vits, for babies, you need the drops (liquid), when they are about 4-5 months or above, you can switch to paste (like squeezing your toothpaste), and give about 1 cm long or a dab each time you apply. Concats ! You made me feel excited too by now...hehe !

Tags
animal , baby , belly , bengal , boy , breeder , breeders , care , cat , cat food , cats , dog , eating , family , fast , female , fixed , food , found , friends , girl , great , hey , home , informative , joke , kitten , kitten food , kittens , litter , love , male , meowing , missing , new member , new to this , nice , night , pet , pictures , problem , queen , royal , small , smell , stop , toothpaste , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links