It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-10-2009   #21 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

She has lovely markings

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-10-2009   #22 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Cool Cool !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
That would be 2.7 kgs
She's so light, even lighter than Lady Fergie, Lady is almost 3 kg (around 2.9 kg)... Welcome to the dainty club (here size does not matter, only the power that matters --- they are usually charmers..hehe..) !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Irene Jims; 05-10-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaming Rosie View Post
I bet Charis would love chatting with Princess! Here's a recent video of her talking: Charis Talking Video by Roaming Rosie - MySpace Video
HaHa, that's really good Rosemary! Charis is very vocal, was it at the birds

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up I love vocal kitty !!

Quote:
I bet Charis would love chatting with Princess! Here's a recent video of her talking: Charis Talking Video by Roaming Rosie - MySpace Video
Very funny video ! --- Tell you what happened, I was watching this video, and suddenly, somekitty started to chatter to Charis from behind me... needless to say, it's my Princess ! I was too excited to replay your vid three times, same thing happened -- it's like Princess and Charis are having some conversation !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
Roaming Rosie

LOL! That is TOO funny! Charis certainly is a charmer (like Lady Fergie) and it sounds like Princess is too!

Charis was talking because there were birds on the front porch, just outside the window. She'd been chirping away for at least a minute before I could even get the camera to start filming, but this is the first time I've caught those noises on film. She's got lots of other noises too, so the video's only a small snapshot of her personality.

There's also a video at that same link that shows her playing with a santa hat toy, which is really cute, if anyone's interested.

Unread 05-13-2009   #26 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
LOL! That is TOO funny! Charis certainly is a charmer (like Lady Fergie) and it sounds like Princess is too!

Charis was talking because there were birds on the front porch, just outside the window. She'd been chirping away for at least a minute before I could even get the camera to start filming, but this is the first time I've caught those noises on film. She's got lots of other noises too, so the video's only a small snapshot of her personality.
There's also a video at that same link that shows her playing with a santa hat toy, which is really cute, if anyone's interested.
Of course I'd love to view this santa hat toy video -- and would love to see how Princess Tiger will react ... Ooops ! Even right now, (I told him, there will be Charis new video playing--she immediately jumped up on my lap) she will be watching with me...lol.. She seems more interested at Charis' video than me ...

Unread 05-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

TOO FUNNY ! I played it (Santa hat) 3-4 times... my Princess on my lap, watched so attentively and kept meowing, one paw reaching to the screen (max size) ! She liked it !
BTW, thanks for your previous kind comment on Lady Fergie. I told her this too...

Unread 05-13-2009   #28 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Hahahaha! Mine does that too when she sees those yummy birds, only she makes clicking noises. It's so funny when they make that face.
Unread 05-14-2009   #29 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Hahahaha! Mine does that too when she sees those yummy birds, only she makes clicking noises. It's so funny when they make that face.
Mine also are highly interested in daily "bird watch" program through the window ...the three of them would sit together at their fixed favorite places !

Unread 05-14-2009   #30 (permalink)
giagirl

Default helloooo

Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I just discovered this site a couple days ago. I am the proud owner of 2 adorable Devon Rex kitties. Mouse is an 11 year old lilac mink mackeral tabby and Gonzo, a chocolate mink will be 2 in August. Both are neutered boys. I had another little smoke boy named Flea who died in 06 of F.I.P he was only 5 I still cry over the loss of him and I hope no one ever has to experience the tragedy of this horrible sickness. Ive posted some pix of them in the devon rex CATegory!

Gonzo, Mouse and me....Andrea

Tags
adorable , art , beautiful , birds , breeds , cute , devon rex , eating , food , found , friendly , funny , funny video , girl , great , hey , joy , kitten , kitties , loss , lost , love , mat , meow , meowing , mistake , mouse , myspace , occicat , occicats , ocicat , ocicat cats , ocicats , personality , photos , playing , profile , sick , sickness , small , spotted , tabby , video , vocal , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links