It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

luvscats09 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Virginia, temporarily

I joined a few days ago.

My name is Lori. I'm married and the mom to 12 kids ranging in age from 17 down to 5 months. To answer some of the more common questions, LOL 1. Yes they are all mine 2. I did indeed give birth to all 12 and 3. There is 1 set of twins. I get those questions all the time.

We have 1 furbaby right now, a dog named Scout. Monday I had to put my kitty, Mattea, to sleep. I posted a thread on the Rainbow Bridge forum. Missing her very much.

I said we are temporarily in Virgina because we are getting ready to move to Arkansas in July. Conway to be precise. We are a military family and hubby is being transferred.

As soon as we are settled and I can afford it, I am going to start looking for a ragdoll kitten. They are so beautiful and seem like one would be a great addition to our family. and I so need a little furry lap buddy.

It's great to have found this forum and I look forward to getting to know some fellow cat lovers out there.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Hi again Lori!

I have something for you. Why don't you help a rescue instead of buying?
Snowshoes are stunning also

Snowshoes Needing Homes
Hello.

Some of you may be aware of some Siamese I've been placing from a retired breeder. Today I just found out that she is willing to give up three more.
These cats have not been socialized properly and are very afraid of humans. I took one cat home to work with her and I was distraught at how afraid she was but in a weeks time she has completely changed. I am hoping that these other cats will be the same. I am very upset that these cats have lived their entire lives in cages without socialization and hope to find them good homes. Luckily the breeder has been willing to work with us.

There are two male high white snowshoe cats and a solid point female that looks like a Sealpoint that she is willing to let go. All cats are reported to be 1 1/2 years old.

If anyone is interested in adopting one or two or all of them, please let me know. My email is bluebirdacrefarm@yahoo.com I would need to know your experience and how you can provide a good home. Adoption fee can be discussed later. The cats are not neutered yet, not declawed, but have had their vaccines. They are litter trained.

I'd love to see them get placed in a forever home. I am located in the southern New Jersey area, but may be able to drive them a short distance.

I placed two of these snowshoes, but the other two are still left. I'll see if I can get a picture of the solid point, but I imagine she looks like my cat Ella.

Ella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

luvscats09 is on a distinguished road

I have thought of that too. Going to do more digging into various options once we are settled.
Unread 05-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I think Maya is right, why bother buying, when there are those who need to be released from the cage .... poor kitties ! I just don't have the heart to see them live in the cages and been used by the breeders... So, money is not the real issue, it's those cats' well being that matter most to me...

Unread 05-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hi Lori and Scout, nice to meet you, I was so sorry to read about Mattea on the Rainbow Bridge the other day, I've since seen the pics and she was a very lovely little girl.

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 05-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
Taney

Hi Lori, I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. I haven't read about it in the other thread yet.
I saw that you were moving to Conway & thought, what a small world! I almost moved there last year. My favorite pet store in the world is located there. Wanted to wish you good luck in finding your next kitty!

Unread 05-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi Ricky, maybe you missed something. Please don't respond to this spam sick photos (to discourage the poster). These photos had been posted a while ago (and repeatedly), some members also checked the source of the photos, those were not sent with kind intention. This is called cyber bullying or internet bullying. We discussed a great deal about it mostly at the "Please don't respond" thread, with the moderator of the site and other members. Please check that thread and you'll understand the whole situation. Sorry for the confussion, as many of us were before.

Unread 05-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Hi Ricky, maybe you missed something. Please don't respond to this spam sick photos (to discourage the poster). These photos had been posted a while ago (and repeatedly), some members also checked the source of the photos, those were not sent with kind intention. This is called cyber bullying or internet bullying. We discussed a great deal about it mostly at the "Please don't respond" thread, with the moderator of the site and other members. Please check that thread and you'll understand the whole situation. Sorry for the confussion, as many of us were before.
I missed it again!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
addition , adoption , art , birth , breeder , breeders , bullying , cat , cat lovers , cats , changed , color , female , found , girl , great , hey , homes , internet , kitties , kitty , litter , loss , love , male , mat , money , moving , nice , pet , photos , picture , rescue , siamese , sick , small , upset

Sponsored Cat Links