It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-22-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Yep, he looks like a MC...
He must be part MCO, he looks so much like one, even the fur. He doesn't have the lynx tips and is a bit smaller though. Does he have fur between his pads?

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-22-2009   #12 (permalink)
Kitten

mizzlooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
He must be part MCO, he looks so much like one, even the fur. He doesn't have the lynx tips and is a bit smaller though. Does he have fur between his pads?
yes... he does...
he's about 10 or 11 months old now so if he is part MC (if that stands for maine coon as i figured...) he should still get a little bigger, i think... i heard that they sometimes grow until they're about 4 years old?
the cat i used to have was part maine coon, part persian and part something and that cat was BIIIIIIG!! I'll post a picture with this so you'll see what I mean...

thats him, Willy... pretty big cat... !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Wow ! That was really BIG !! Willy's a beautiful BIG cat !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Wow ! That was really BIG !! Willy's a beautiful BIG cat !
yeah... with a lot of hair and he hates brushes, combs or anything like that... that was never easy but apparently my mom found something that works now...
Unread 06-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzlooney View Post
yeah... with a lot of hair and he hates brushes, combs or anything like that... that was never easy but apparently my mom found something that works now...
How ? Mind to share ? Quite a number of members here are long-haired cats owners... (like MC, Persians...) and they have the same struggles too !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 06-22-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You are correct Looney about him being bigger, but maybe he has some MCO genes back there. He really does look sooo much like my MCO. You sort of have to see her in real life to see it. The same snout, face and fur (also the underbelly fur) and markings. Pure MCO's grow 'til they're 4-5 years old

Willy was a fluffy, big and beautiful cat! What happened to him?
I am one of those people who struggle brushing my cat. Please do share your secret
Unread 06-22-2009   #17 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
How ? Mind to share ? Quite a number of members here are long-haired cats owners... (like MC, Persians...) and they have the same struggles too !
i am not exactly sure... i think she mentioned some special kind of hair trimmer/ detangler for longhaired cats or something... she just said he had it under control now.
Unread 06-22-2009   #18 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
You are correct Looney about him being bigger, but maybe he has some MCO genes back there. He really does look sooo much like my MCO. You sort of have to see her in real life to see it. The same snout, face and fur (also the underbelly fur) and markings. Pure MCO's grow 'til they're 4-5 years old

Willy was a fluffy, big and beautiful cat! What happened to him?
I am one of those people who struggle brushing my cat. Please do share your secret
I looked at your album and Wuerschtle's face does look a little like your MCOs... a beautiful cat, by the way... love the lynx tips!! And she definetely is BIG!
Willy is doing fine... he is living with my mom and her 2 norwegian forest cats (big cats, too) in Germany... she has a nice garden and the house is big so the cats have a lot of room to play.
I thought about bringing him to the US with me but he has never been as happy as he was when I brought him over to my mom's cats every once in a while so I decided it would be better for him to stay with his friends.
I miss him but my mom keeps sending me pictures of the cats and he looks like he couldn't have it better anywhere else.
Unread 06-22-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Anastasia says "Thanks " She's getting kind of heavy to carry, I have the weakest arms ever too, hehe.
I see you also have albums now. So many wonderful long haired cats I love long haired cats. Are you originally from Germany?
I can see on the new album that he is a bit different from Anastasia, but on those pics you posted they look almost exactly like each other. Maybe one sweet day all memebers can meet with their cats and we'll see then
I'm glad Willy is happy. That's what matters. He's such a big boy. I bet he gets a lot of respect from the other cats, hehe.
Unread 06-22-2009   #20 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Anastasia says "Thanks " She's getting kind of heavy to carry, I have the weakest arms ever too, hehe.
I see you also have albums now. So many wonderful long haired cats I love long haired cats. Are you originally from Germany?
I can see on the new album that he is a bit different from Anastasia, but on those pics you posted they look almost exactly like each other. Maybe one sweet day all memebers can meet with their cats and we'll see then
I'm glad Willy is happy. That's what matters. He's such a big boy. I bet he gets a lot of respect from the other cats, hehe.
I love long haired cats, too. I promised to get "only" medium haired cats now though because my husband is allergic and I don't wanna make it too hard for him... hehe. But he knew what he was getting into, I told him that I can't live without cats.
My mom is half german and her parents live there so we moved to Germany when I was about 5 years old... so I spent most of my life over there. Until I was 5 we lived in Florida and Texas and I have always had cats around, even as a little baby... Maybe thats why I'm so crazy about them...
The cats pretty much respect each other equally but Pollux (the "smallest", black one) is kind of like their "leader", he decides where to go and what do and the others just follow him.

Tags
adorable , animal , another cat , apartment , art , attack , baby , beautiful , bengal , bills , bite , bites , black , boy , breed , brown , care , cat , cat stories , cats , cold , color , cool , crazy , cute , eyes , fast , food , found , friendly , friends , fur , game , girl , great , hey , home , kitten , kitty , laser , legal , licking , love , maine coon , mat , meowing , movies , moving , new home , new to this , nice , obsession , persian , pet , pictures , play , playing , problems , roger , search , shelter , shoes , sleep , small , socialize , stories , story , stray , struggle , travel , vet bills , video , worry

Sponsored Cat Links