It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
catcaremama

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi my name is Rochelle, also known as Cat Care Mama by family and friends. I love cats and currently have two that I absolutely adore: Floofa and Gizmo.

Gizmo is giving me problems...which you all may be able to provide me with some suggestions. I will post later in the appropriate discussion thread.

I live in Chicago and have have up to 13 cats in my apartment. 2 female cats had a liter of kittens. Needless to say that was a real interesting time for me since I waited until the kittens were old enough to give away or take to the a no kill shelter by where I lived at the time.

I feel this is a great forum of cat lovers and hopefully we will develop a great relationship.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Hi, Rochelle, and welcome to the place!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi Rochelle and gang ! Welcome to the forum !

I wonder why you said you have 2 cats (Floofa and Gizmo), but you also have up to 13 cats (including the new born kittens) in your apartment ? Do you mean you're giving away all and only keep Floofa & Gizmo ?

I think to get your cats spayed/neutered is always better than giving them away to a shelter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi Rochelle & crew, welcome to the forum!

Cannot wait to see pix of your gang!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Rochelle welcome to you and your furbabies.
Look forward to hearing more about them.xxxxx

Tags
apartment , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , chicago , family , female , friends , great , interesting , kittens , love , lovers , problems , shelter , spayed , suggestions

Sponsored Cat Links