It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
yellville

Default Rachel & Egypt say hello!

Hi guys! I've been a member for a little while now, but I'm just now getting around to posting. My name is Rachel, and I'm 20 years old. I have one cat. She's a gray and white domestic shorthair that I named Egypt. I got her when she was five months old from a friend of mine who works as a custodian at my school (his cat had a litter of kittens.) Now she's eight months old. Egypt and I have had a wonderful relationship. I got her shortly after my former fiancé left me, when I could really use a companion. Egypt was someone that I could be with at any time of the day, who I could sleep next to at night, who I could hold when I was sad. Now I am very much over my old flame, but I still love my little Egypt.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Aww that's such a sweet story! Glad you decided to join this great forum, and hope you'll enjoy your time here

Do you by chance have pictures of Egypt to post? We around here are picture addicts
Unread 08-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
yellville

Thank you, I'm glad that you like the story! I am actually in the process of getting Egypt certified as a therapy pet, and if that works out (I think that it will) she will be able to live with me in my dorm at college. (I'll be a junior this Fall.) I'll be happy to explain the concept of a therapy pet if anyone has any questions.

I uploaded some photos just for you! I also uploaded some to this website, but they're awaiting approval.

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/photo141o.jpg/

This is the two of us, last month. The rest are from when she was five months old, and new to me!

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/photo129l.jpg/

http://img146.imageshack.us/i/photo130.jpg/

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/photo131l.jpg/

Is that too many pictures to put in one post? I don't want to picspam, haha.

Maybe I should say some more about myself, so we can all get to know each other? Poetry is my passion, but I write in lots of different forms. I love my college very much, and have great mentors. Also, my family and I own three dogs. (But Egypt is the only pet for which I am the main caretaker.) Egypt and my dogs get along very well, though it took a week or so for that to be the case.

Last edited by yellville; 08-06-2009 at 02:52 AM. Reason: My pictures weren't showing up, so I changed them to links.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Aww, she is adorable! I think the maximum amount this forum will even let you post is 4, lol. That would be great if you could take her with you to the dorms! She would love that as well, no missing time

I'm a cat volunteer at a local animal shelter, I spend my time taking pictures and videos for them and socializing for adoption. You can check out some of my work at the links in my sig
Unread 08-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

Hi Rachel & Egypt, welcome!!

Your kitty is adorable, concats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 08-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Shazzy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shazzy

The markings are very unique, well, i would think so cos 2 of my cats r black and white and the other a tabby so its something new

Kittens are so sweet, they are always sleepy which makes them even more adorable! xxx

$hAzZy

*~BeRt~* *~GrAcE~* *~JeZ~*
Unread 08-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
Kitten

sara-satellite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Aww, she is adorable! I think the maximum amount this forum will even let you post is 4, lol. That would be great if you could take her with you to the dorms! She would love that as well, no missing time

I'm a cat volunteer at a local animal shelter, I spend my time taking pictures and videos for them and socializing for adoption. You can check out some of my work at the links in my sig
I think it's 4 "img" codes that are max. And I found out the hard way that emoticons count as images. Maybe it's different with http links?

Welcome, I'm Sara with Buddy (snowshoe) and Rupert (all) black. Nice to meet you. And I don't think there is such thing as picspamming here. LOL

And to Brandon, way to promote your site!!! lol j/k. No really, go, if there's ever a variety of cat pictures, it's there.
Unread 08-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Welcome aboard !

Hi Rachel ! My name is Irene. It's nice that you managed to get Egypt during your sad time. I agree with you, cats are human's greatest companion ! They can give you the most effective sad therapy ! I can hardly have bad days since I adopted my first cat, Princess Tiger !

Egypt is such a pretty cat ! He's so cute when he's 5 months old and still gorgeous even now !

Yes, please post more pictures. Sara is right, you're only limited to 4 smiley images here (not photos). Or don't you want to create your own album at your profile ?

Unread 01-11-2018   #9 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default красивое нижн

Мечтаете разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться принципиально новых ощущений помогут эротические товары

Один из самых распространенных методов достигнуть сильных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно проcто добиться стимуляции чувствительных зон. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночку, доверьтесь своему любимому. Это значительно укрепит вашу эмоциональную связь и поможет стать более раскованными и открытыми друг с другом.</p>
Также среди игрушек для взрослых распространены наручники, эрекционные кольца, смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь пробовать разные варианты, и вы скоро отыщите то, что придется по вкусу вам обоим.</p>
Стоит отметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вагинальные шарики, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, и прочие интим-товары вы сможете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>

Tags
adoption , adorable , animal , aww , black , care , cat , cats , cute , dogs , family , great , happy , hey , introduction , joy , kittens , kitty , links , litter , love , missing , night , pet , photos , pictures , profile , sad , shelter , shorthair , sleep , snowshoe , story , therapy pet , videos

Sponsored Cat Links