It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

TenderPaws is on a distinguished road
Smile New to the forum.

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I'd like to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a 47 year old single white lady from Ontario Canada. My interests are:music (love Shania Twain) , dancing and singing, pets/animals, gardening, arts and crafts, watching tv and movies and reading.

I am very friendly, caring, good sense of humor and very sensitive person with a big heart. I now have one cat named Misty who is a 5 1/2 spayed female grey tabby with white markings. I did have a 6 year old spayed calico female named Taffy but sadly she passed away this past Thursday at the vet office. She was very lethargic and dehydrated and I got her in and the vet got her on an I.V. bag and was doing blood tests but sadly she got worse through the day and had a severe seizure which stopped her heart and she passed away. My family will miss her dearly. She was a wonderful cat and a big talker and lovable. She is in a nice place now with no pain.

I still have my Misty who is lovable, cuddly and loves to lick fingers and faces alot. She is a real comfort to me and my family. She is a real joy like Taffy was.

I'm happy to be here and learn more about cats and get to know other cat lovers like I am.

Anne
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Anne and Misty, welcome, I'm Cheryl from South Wales, owned by 6 fluffy kids.
I am so sorry for you loss of Taffy, it's awful sad.
Like you said, she is in a nice place now.
She is at Rainbow Bridge, waiting for her Meowmy and sister Misty, to be reunited one day.
My heart goes out to you, I know how you feel, having lost a few of my own recently.
Just remember, she had a good life with you.
Taffy has left massive paw prints on your heart.
As close as a whisker, and remembered with every heartbeat. xxxxx
Unread 10-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Hello & welcome Anne & Misty.
I am so sorry you so recently lost Taffy. As Cheryl said please remember that she had a happy, loving home with you & Misty.
I'm Helen, I have two cats.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hello Anne and Misty, welcome to the forum, I'm Heidi - mum to Pixie and Sasha So sorry to hear about Taffy, it must still hurt so much, she was too young to go

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 10-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

tobyy is on a distinguished road

Hi Anne and welcome to the forum.

Unread 10-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

Smile

Thank you so much for your kind welcomes to the forum for Misty and I. I also want to thank you for the sweet sentiments for my dear and departed Taffy as I know she is in a better place filled with love and no pain. She was a lovely part of our family and had a happy life with us. She was 6 years old and for the short while she was with us she brought us much joy, happiness and unconditional love to all of us. We will miss her very much. She will always be in our hearts as our love for her and all the pets I've ever known never die. It goes on forever.

She is resting peacefully now and happy I know that for sure in my heart. She is in heaven with all my other pets who passed on and all my loved ones as well who died. Especially my Grandma Julia (dad's mom). I know Taffy will be cared by her. I know Misty and I will see Taffy again. I have faith in that.

Thank you again as you are all very kind people and loving to your pets. I appreciate it very much.

God bless you. I will put some photos of Taffy and Misty in the forum soon so you can see them.

Anne

Unread 10-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

God bless you too Anne, you are more than welcome here.
Was Grandma Julia a cat lover?
Look forward to photos, we all love them on here. xxxxx
Unread 10-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

Smile

Thank you Che and God bless you too. My grandma Julia loved all animals as she had cats. All of my family members have pets and mostly they are cats. So animals are loved in our family. That's a great thing. I love that.

Anne

Unread 10-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Me too, my Gran had cats, so did my Muv.
I've had cats in my life since the day I was born.
I wouldn't be without them. xxxxx
Unread 10-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

pandora78 is on a distinguished road

Hello, Anne and Misty, My name is Marsha and I am the proud owner of a DLH named pandora. I am new too. This is a wonderful forum with alot of nice people!

Tags
adorable , babies , baby , beautiful , birds , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , cute , family , female , friendly , great , grey , happy , hey , home , humor , hurt , joy , loss , lost , love , lovers , loving , movies , nice , paw , person , photos , sad , spayed , tabby , vet

Sponsored Cat Links