It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

mrsthompson is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from the North East of England

Hi all my name is Laura I live here in the north east of England, I have two daughters and one on the way, I am married to my long suffering husband, We have a German Shepperd and a Seal Ragdoll Queen, today we have just got our new arrival a cross Aby. He is 10 weeks old blue and white. I look forward to talking to you all in the future as I am sure I will be on here most of the time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
carrie is on a distinguished road

Hi Laura,

Welcome! I'm pretty new, too. You'll find this a fun & friendly place I'm Carrie, from Maine USA. I have a similar family life; 2 young children, husband, Sheltie, guinea pigs, and of course 2 lovely cats (Maine Coons). It's nice to meet you!

Sounds like you have a full house! Congratulations on your new kitten. It's so much fun when they're tiny! And also congrats on the baby-on-the-way! You must be busy!

Do you have some photos to share?

~Carrie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-01-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hi Laura, welcome to the site - I'm Heidi from down in the west country and I have two cats, Pixie and Sasha, pics in my profile

As Carrie said, congrats on your impending human baby, and your new furbaby! What are your kits and dog called? Would be great to see them all

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 02-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Laura and family, welcome.
Congrats on your forthcoming event, and also your new furbaby.

They all sound lush, can't wait to see them all, and please post a pic of your German Shepherd.

I'm Cheryl, by the way, from South Wales, and I am owned by 6 fluffy kids. xxxxx
Unread 02-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Hello Laura, family & fur-family!
I'm Helen & I originally hail from that part of the world. I'm living in NW England now but my family are all still in the NE.
Congratulations on your pregnancy (your husband will be completely outnumbered soon!) and the new kitten!

Tags
baby , cats , children , dog , family , friendly , fun , fur , great , hey , house , kitten , new kitten , nice , photos , pregnancy , profile , queen , ragdoll

Sponsored Cat Links