It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Sleepy
I<3cats is on a distinguished road
Arrow Cat noobie saying hai!

Hai!
I live in Socal. I just bought my first bengal and a catwheel of course a few months ago. Her name is Schotzy and I'm a cat noob as this is my first kitty! I have plenty of cute pics and some questions which I hope arent too dumb for you guys.
Amy
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Hi and welcome. I'm basically a newbie too. I had two cats for a very short time in the 80's. Haven't had another one until I adopted two kittens in October and I gave them a fur-ever home. I had alot of questions. I got a book called Kittens for Dummies, and I went on all the cat web sites, so please don't be afraid to ask any question. By the way, what is a catwheel?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

HeyAuntkitty,
Thanks for the book recommendation. I'm gonna pick that up =) a catwheel is a cat excercise wheel. My breeder recommended I get one so when i picked up kitty I got it. She uses it a lot. Now if I could just potty train her better =P
Unread 05-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Hello & welcome to you and Schotzy!
I'm Helen and I have two cats Ripley & Newt.
I've seen photos of cat wheels. Does Schotzy like it?
I can't wait to see some pictures!
I hope you enjoy the forum.
Unread 05-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Default thanks

Silly story but I was acually worried when I bought the catwheel that she was gonna use it. You know how silly cats are you can spend 400 dollars on toys and all they want is to play with the cord to your favorite headphones. But I taught her how to get on it with a laser and now she just goes for random jogs. Its acually really cool because sometimes when I get home I want to take her for a walk but shes tired already! lol I'll put up some pics once i find my phone computer cable (shotzy probably chewed that one up too)
Unread 05-15-2010   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Just a test to see if my post will show up

Hi Amy--I just sent you a long letter and it DISAPPEARED!!! I got a note on my screen that said that I do not have access to post, so that is why I sent the "test letter" to make sure it would work. I looked up cat wheel on the internet and saw what it is--what a good idea. I am definitely going to buy one since I live in a very small house and I feel bad for my two kitties. They are indoor kitties except when I take them out n a leash and harness. Anyway, the book Kittens for Dummies is by Dusty Rainbolt and is published by Wiley Publishing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty

Tags
adopted , bengal , book , breeder , cat , cats , computer , cool , cute , fur , hey , home , house , indoor , internet , joy , kittens , kitties , kitty , laser , newbie , photos , pictures , play , silly , small , story , test , toys

Sponsored Cat Links