It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-17-2010   #21 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Relaxed
Val_Kitten is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Val_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Val_Kitten Send a message via twitter to Val_Kitten

Aww don't you just love catnip? My kittens don't instantly love the stuff I buy, but after I rub catnip on it, they're all over it lol

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-17-2010   #22 (permalink)
Kitten

MommyOfOnyx is on a distinguished road

i bought onyx a seal on a string and stick that has a little pouch in its back to put catnip in and i use to dangle it in front of him but soon learned that i dont have to do that to get him to play with it just load it with a little catnip and throw it to him and he jumps all over it lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-18-2010   #23 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Val_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Val_Kitten Send a message via twitter to Val_Kitten

Yeah, I have a mouse pouch that I gave my kitties. Tartuffe doesn't too much care for it, but Fleur went absolutely nuts the first time. She still loves it but she didn't freak out like the first time.
Unread 08-18-2010   #24 (permalink)
Newborn

Lee W. is on a distinguished road

Aw, cute! Reminds me of Brat, who is waiting for me in heaven. He considered it his Mission in Life to make sure I'd never be alone, especially in the bathroom. I never went anywhere to get him to bring him home...he just showed up outside looking for me one day, moved in right away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-18-2010   #25 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Aww that's so nice I love taking in strays. Growing up, my dad was the stray-animal-taker-in king and my mom hated it lol He still does it sometimes I guess. He took in a black cat last year. She prefers to be outside, but my sister moved in with him has been making her stay in. We're gonna get her her shots and she's matted, so I'm gonna shave her and hope her coat grows back beautifully. Don't worry, I'm a groomer
Unread 08-18-2010   #26 (permalink)
Kitten

awww yeah i would take in strays if i could but my dad and step mom are dog people and kinda got upset that i even got the one lol but onyx usually stays up in my room unless he goes downstairs to drink the dogs water lol
Unread 08-18-2010   #27 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Ohhh when you said he got you a cat so that you wouldn't get lonely, I was under the impression that you lived alone. But I guess you could still get lonely with your parents. Not the same as friends.
Unread 08-18-2010   #28 (permalink)
Kitten

my father is always working and is like never home and when he is he is sleeping, and my step mother and i dont really get along that well, before i moved in with my boyfriend she stole $200 from me and when i caught her she never payed me back i told dad and all he said was it wont happen again but i never got my $200 back so i just dont trust her anymore and i think she knows it
Unread 08-19-2010   #29 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Omg that's horrible! My dad is the same way. If he's not working, he's sleeping. I was dating this guy and I moved to his hometown. Things didn't work out with the roommates he set up for me, so he begged his mom to let me stay with them. They're catholic and she didn't approve of us living together before marriage. I loved her at first, but as time went on, I couldn't stand living under her roof. I stayed cooped up in the guest room all night until my boyfriend came home from work.
Unread 08-20-2010   #30 (permalink)
Kitten

yeah that sucks

Tags
animal , beautiful , birth , black , black cat , black kitten , boy , boyfriend , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , cute , dating , dog , dogs , elderly , eyes , female , fun , funny , hey , home , house , kitten , kittens , kitty , lost , love , lovers , lucky , mat , petsmart , play , playing , poop , scratch , shelter , sleeping , smart , smell , spay/neuter , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links