It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Lu_Bloodmoon is on a distinguished road
Smile Meow from Portugal

Greetings,

I'm LuĂI LOVE CATS!sa from Portugal, 35 years old woman and the proud owner of a Chartreux kitten since 25-Sep-2010.

I've been reading a lot about the Chartreux breed since last year and I've decided to finally get one from a local breeder. My boyfriend, whom I live with, always had cats when he was younger and convinced me to get one.
This is my first cat ever (always had dogs) and I'm loving the experience! I always thought I was a dog person but from what I could see until now maybe I'm more like a cat person. Our personalities seem to match hehe. I also love to sleep long hours and to be lazy sometimes...

We've decided to name him Lestat, after Anne Rice's vampire character from her books.

He is really friendly, playful and follows me around the house all the time. he is so cute and I'm in love.

Cya,
Lu

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hi Luisa and Lestat, welcome Lestat is a great name and he sounds adorable! I'm Heidi, mum to two furry girls, Pixie and Sasha and would love to see pics of Lestat

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx

Last edited by supersmithy; 10-10-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

I can't post links or pics yet but if you check the cat pictures on this forum, I created an album called "Lestat, the Chartreux Cat" for my kitten, under Chartreux Cats category.

Last edited by Lu_Bloodmoon; 10-11-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Unread 10-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu_Bloodmoon View Post
I can't post links or pics yet but if you check the cat pictures on this forum, I created an album called "Lestat, the Chartreux Cat" for my kitten, under Chartreux Cats category.
Just seen it - Lestat is a fabulous looking boy, what a gorgeous colour

Unread 10-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Thanks Heidi. As I explained before this is my first cat and I'm so in love already with these feline friends.

I only had a dog - a beautiful black Labrador female - but unfortunately she passed away very young, at the age of 3 with a disease called Leishmaniosis (not sure I spelled it right). I suffered so much and for so long with this loss that I didn't want to have more more animals after Pandora was gone.

Some years have gone by and finally I got convinced to get us a cat and I couldn't be more happy. Every day I discover something new about cats and their behaviour and it's simply adorable!

Unread 10-12-2010   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I think you have said elsewhere, having cats in your life is so rewarding. People often have the wrong impression that they are aloof and solitary - I guess some are but I always think you get what you give with cats and my girls are very loving and chatty

Very sad about your lab, I know how that feels to lose a pet so young - Pixie's brother Simba was only 15 months old when we lost him - thought my heart would break.

Unread 10-12-2010   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Evening Heidi,

Talking about losing a pet, I really hope I won't lose Lestat at just 5 months old. I wrote a post about my misadventure at the vet tonight in Cat Chat. I'm really scared.

Tags
adorable , age , behaviour , black , books , boy , boyfriend , breed , breeder , cat , cat pictures , cats , chartreux , cute , dog , dogs , friendly , great , house , kitten , lazy , links , lost , love , loving , meow , person , pet , pictures , scared , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links