It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Busy
sonic's mom is on a distinguished road
Red face Hello to everyone

I just wanted to say hello and say a little about me.

I have kitties and volunteer for a local shelter managing the feral cat programs. I am very involved in local TNR as our shelter sponsors feral cat caregivers for the Cook County, Illinois TNR Ordinance. We also hold spay/neuter clinincs every two weeks at Anti Cruelty Society in Chicago where everyone, incuding the vets, are volunteers. Last year we spayed abnd nuetered over 1600 animals. I also oversee our TNR foster homes where we put kittens and friendly cats found in feral colonies.

I love my work.

My login, sonic's mom, is in memorium to my little Sonic who passed away last year from Felv at 6 months old. He was a precious as they come.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

kulyuly is on a distinguished road

You are a great man and I love what you do I wish I could do the same in my country
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Why can you not do this in your country?
Unread 02-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

well first of all I'm 17 and second I have no idea how to do this kind of things and I don't know any people who do by the way I live in israel
Unread 02-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Maybe you know a local vet who might help you or you might volunteer and help them. Do you have a zoo near you? You could help and volunteer with them. Once people begin to talk to each other, ideas are born. Maybe no one where you live has thought of it before.
Unread 02-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

well no one has thought about it that's for sure I do my best every day when I feed the cats under my building with my cat's food because I don't live alone my parents won't allow more than one cat and the one I have now is not nice that's why I give her food to the street cats lol she has everything she needs and they don't

Tags
cat , cat's , cats , chicago , feral , food , foster , found , friendly , great , hey , homes , kittens , kitties , love , neuter , nice , shelter , spay , spay/neuter , spayed , street cats , vet

Sponsored Cat Links