It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

kulyuly is on a distinguished road
Default hello

My name is nik and i'm new here I love cats more than anything int this world and I would be happy to share and help in cat discussions I have one cat her name is mussya and she is one hell of a bad kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hi Nik, welcome to ILC,to you and Mussya . Is that a pic of Mussya in the bath on your FB page, its a great pic! We all love our kits to bits on this site, I'm Heidi and my two girls are Pixie and Sasha - pics in my profile

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Hi Nik and Mussya--welcome to the cat's forum. If you love cats more than anything, you ae in the right place because so do all of us that regularly post threads here. I have two black cats, brother and sister--Mr. Midnight and Magic who were born August 2009. And on December 18, 2010 I adopted two senior cats, brother and sister, Topaz and Emerald who are about 13 years old. Actually they adopetd ME. They are from a rescue and I recently started volunteering at the rescue, feeding the cats and cleaning their cages, and playing with them, of course too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 02-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Hi Nik and welcome to you and Mussya. There is no such thing as a bad cat, just kitties that have not been socialized and/or trained properly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Tags
adopted , bad cat , bath , black , brother and sister , cat , cat's , cats , cleaning , great , happy , hey , kitties , kitty , love , playing , profile , rescue , senior

Sponsored Cat Links