It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

christinabbyx is on a distinguished road
Talking Meeeeow! :3

Hello, I'm Christina and clearly I'm on this forum because I lovelovelovelovelove cats :3

I have three wonderful little babies!

Skah is five, and he'll be six on Halloween this year. I adopted him from a shelter in 2006. He's white and very long. I see a little bit of Abyssinian in his face/body. Most people call him long cat hehe. He's a big baby and he likes to lick peoples' hands. He also runs around the house kind of like a rabbit. It's precious! He'll do anything for you to give him a straw to play with, and he looooooves ham. He bugs the crap out of me whenever I try to make a sandwich or anything! Same with chicken.. but what cat doesn't love chicken?

My second oldest is Lacey Lou. She just turned four in June this year. I found her on the verge of death while I was walking around town one day. It was awful! She's a chubby little calico. She likes to cuddle and just lays around on the cat bed all day. Lacey is also OBSESSED with hair ties! She'll knock everything over just to find one to play with. She's very scared of thunderstorms and will hide in a corner unless she can lay right up against you. She's got a cute little raspy meow and a little black dot on her nosey.

My youngest baby is Penelope. She is my sweet little angel (or as everyone else likes to say, devil). She turned three in March of this year. I also adopted her from the same shelter as Skah. She's a little tiny orange tabby. I think she might have a little Bengal in her, considering her behavior and markings. She was taken away from her momma cat early so she'll suck on my earlobes sometimes. She's stopped doing it a lot in the past couple of months. She is VERY vocal! She always follows me around the house maowin' up a storm! Whenever she's feeling nice, she meows and digs at my covers until I let her under to cuddle. She will bolt if she hears a paper sound! Absolutely loves it!

Anyway.. I'm very happy that I found a forum where I can talk about cats all day! I hope to talk to all of you soon!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-31-2012   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

vitaniya is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-31-2012   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

Hi! Welcome to ILC!
You can post pictures if you go through a site like Photobucket! (hint, hint!!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 08-04-2012   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

belle12407 is on a distinguished road

Welcome....do share your loved ones, would love to see some pics

Tags
abyssinian , adopted , babies , baby , behavior , bengal , black , cats , cute , found , happy , house , lacey , meow , nice , pictures , play , raw , scared , shelter , tabby , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links