It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Mr Inventor is on a distinguished road
Wink Litter Box Feedback Please

Hello,

I own two male singapuras (litter mates) and love them to death. I'm also an engineer. So, of course, I wanted to find a better way to clean litter without scooping or the problems with automatic stuff.

I've invented a new type of litter box and would love feedback from anyone who is curious. I created an animation and put it on youtube...

youtu.be/Y4YzLvlT3us

I made a prototype a while back also and it works great.... but so far I'm still in the process of trying to bring it to market.

Thanks.
Craig
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Here's the link

Lift-Assist Litter Box - YouTube

I watched all the clips. It looks like a great idea. I know quite a few people who like the sifting method litter boxes, and your modifications make it out to be a lot less work.

Many cats (such as mine) like high sided boxes though, so you might want to eventually add a high sided version. If I had the space, I'd use those.

I did notice one thing..it looks like the slatting may be too wide and small urine clumps are falling through. That would become odorous mighty quickly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 08-11-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to acerlt For This Useful Post:
Unread 08-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

PS I'm not going to tell on you, that you posted a video of your cat peeing. He might be a bit poed by that if he knew, LOL. His manner of burying, the way he lifts his paw and looks like he might do a somersault is hilarious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 08-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

Mr Inventor is on a distinguished road

It was his idea...
Unread 08-11-2012   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Inventor View Post
It was his idea...
AHH...an exhibitionist! LOL!

please read this first

Tags
box , cat , cats , clean , feedback , great , litter , litter box , litter boxes , love , male , paw , peeing , problems , small , type , urine , video , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links