It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-14-2013   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

tinkybell is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from New Jersey

Hi I just found this site and love it. I hope I make some new friends here. My fiance and I adopted a shelter cat in April and love him so much. We named him Nickademus. He is a character. He always wags his tail. Refuses to eat any human food. He wont even touch tuna from a can, white meat chicken fresh baked,milk. He is so picky he just wants cat food but it has to have lots of gravy with it.lol. I know you will be hearing more about him. Is anyone else from New Jersey here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-21-2013   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Happy
wildcats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wildcats
Wink

Hi and Welcome Tinkybell and Nickademus, I am not from NJ but I would still like to welcome you. I am Jackie and have two cats who were feral kittens we rescued and they are now 3 yrs old. I am so glad you chose to rescue as so many kitties are needing forever homes. Good Luck.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-24-2013   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

navetz is on a distinguished road

Post pictures of your cats please!

Tags
adopted , cat , cat food , cats , feral , food , found , friends , hey , homes , kittens , kitties , love , pictures , shelter

Sponsored Cat Links