It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Fine
Pebs is on a distinguished road
Talking Hi from Pebs and Reese

Hi all. This is my first night to post on here. I have actually been working on my profile and learning the ropes for a couple of days but just now getting to post.
I have the cutest kitty in the world and his name is Reese and he will be 4 months old on the 25th. He is also getting neutered on the 25th as well, I have to admit I am a bit nervous for him. Oh, I guess I should mention he is my first cat...in my adulthood anyway. He is still learning his no-no's. He absolutely LOVES to play in water so, keeping him out of the kitchen sink has been pretty near impossible so, if anyone has any ideas on that I am all ears.

Reese and I have actually had a really rough several days lately and there just isn't to much positive I can say at this point so, I guess I will say goodnight. But, I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Here is a picture of Reese...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sept 24 '13d.jpg (33.8 KB, 2 views)

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-15-2014   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

tootsiepop is on a distinguished road

kittens can be trying. much like human toddlers is how I think of it! they can have their cute moments but it's also the time where they are learning things and testing boundaries. it's okay that not everything is hunky dory. but know that this is only temporary. it's just the kitten stage. it will be okay
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
age , cat , color , cute , hey , kittens , kitty , moments , nervous , night , picture , play , profile , water

Sponsored Cat Links