It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-15-2014   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Kayspop is on a distinguished road
Default Hi everyone. Please help us save our daughter's beautiful kitten's life!!

Hello to everyone here. We've just discovered this awesome forum.
Both my wife and myself are cat lovers...we own a beautiful tabby, and our daughter recently moved out and into her own apartment with her boyfriend. She's ALWAYS been a cat lover (Absolutely ADORES animal, but especially cats!!) and she couldn't wait to adopt a kitten, which she did from the local shelter.
"Willow" is beautiful, absolutely the cutest little thing. But her health has taken a downturn - she's become seriously ill...Several trips to the vet...They feel they may have stabilized her but she's not eating on her own and we feed her through a syringe...

Our daughter doesn't make a huge amount of money at her job, and the vet bills are already staggering. My wife and I are doing everything we can to help, but the expenses are simply overwhelming.

If you can help in ANY way it would be simply awesome. You can see Willow's pics and story at the address below. Thank you SO MUCH for caring and for helping!!
Sincerely,
Rob

To view Willow and her full story, please go to GoFundMe.com and type this into the search box:
Help Save Baby Willow
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
animal , apartment , baby , beautiful , bills , box , boyfriend , cat , cat lovers , cats , eating , health , hey , kitten , lovers , money , not eating , save , search , shelter , story , tabby , type , vet , vet bills

Sponsored Cat Links