It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-23-2014   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Bruce H is on a distinguished road
Default Another new guy!

Hello everyone and Meow to all the cats reading this over your human's shoulder!

My name is Bruce and I am owned by just one cat, Buck. Buck is a Siamese of mixed ancestry that I got from the local Humane Society when he was about 5 months old. Buck will be 17 years old this coming February and is the picture of health. People comment all the time that they have a hard time believing how old he is.

I have had cats all my life (I'm 65) and Buck is, without question, the best cat I have ever had! He is not just friendly and outgoing with my wife and I, but he is the same way with total strangers in our house. From the standpoint of health, he has been perfect. The only time he has ever been to the vet is for checkups and vaccinations.

I also can't believe how tolerant Buck is. My wife and I show and breed Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (they weigh 15 to 19 pounds) and Buck not only tolerates the dogs, he seeks a few of them out. His favorite thing is when 3 of the dogs lick him all over the face and head! By the time Buck decides he has had enough, his whole head is soaking wet!

Anyway, I'm off to do some reading about other cats on the forum.

Let's see if I figured out pictures
Buck 122114.JPG

How about that, I got a picture of Buck posted and I didn't even have to get help from an eight year old!! Although it did show up on my original post when I thought I had clicked on reply and expected a new post.

At any rate, this is Buck laying on my wife doing his best impression of one of the dogs begging. I think Buck has been around the dogs too long LOL!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-24-2014   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

Bruce H is on a distinguished road

I posted in another part of the forum yesterday morning and nothing has shown up yet. Any idea how long it generally takes a moderator to approve a post? Or is it just taking a while because of the holidays?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-30-2014   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

I am very surprised no one has jumped in to say Hi! It only took me so long because I haven't been on in quite some time and only just saw it.
Buck is very handsome and a testament to good care!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 12-31-2014   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

Hello Bruce! Sounds like Buck is quite special, with a great personality.

Sorry for the late response like Kskat I don’t check the forum daily.

Tags
breed , care , cats , dogs , friendly , great , health , hey , house , meow , morning , oops , personality , picture , pictures , question , siamese , vet

Sponsored Cat Links