It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-22-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cheerful
Artistwolf is on a distinguished road
Talking Hello from a future cat owner!

Hello everyone!! I'm Artistwolf, and I love cats, mice, and rats. My hobbies are drawing, painting, reading, and, as an avid Downton Abbey fan, watching Downton Abbey!
I have no pets except for 5 neon tetras and two zebra danio fish currently. However, I have always wanted a cat. I always thought that my mom didn't like cats, but yesterday I talked to her about it and she said that her only problem is that our house doesn't have a good spot for a litter box! :O
But then she said that when we move (which will be in about a year), we can get a cat!! She says that she'd be happy with an older cat, around five or six years old, just not a kitten. We agree on everything, even the parts that I thought would be hardest to get her to agree to (she said, "No, I would never feed a cat dry food," and I was like, "Good!")!
One of the things I checked before joining was what you guys felt about cat food. I'm very glad to see that most members recommend wet food or homemade cat food. I recently read catinfo.org and I would never feed a cat dry food ever.
So I have plenty time to research before I get kitty! I'm rxcited to join this awesome community
~Downton Abbey season 5, episode 6

To my heart-cat, Winston, gone but not forgotten.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-05-2015   #2 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

I know this is not easy to complete care for your cat. But when you take decision to adopt a cat as your pet then follow your responsibilities to care her. There are a number of things which you should follow for your cat behaviour, health, food etc. Give her proper food for her healthy life. Here we discuss best valuable tips for cat owners.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
adopt a cat , box , cat , cat food , cats , color , drawing , dry , dry food , fish , food , happy , health , house , kitten , kitty , litter , litter box , love , painting , pet , problem , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links