It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-01-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Amused
HeatherLynnAE is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Alberta!

Hi everyone! Glad to be here My hubby and I have one kitty and her name is Sydney. When she came to us she was a wee baby and now she is 16! Time flies so fast and every time I see her I am so happy and I let her know.

She actually loves it when I make a fuss about her coming into the room ❤️ She did have a friend growing up and her name was Lucy. Lucy came to us as a stray and she lived with us for 15 years. She was a great cat to have a round and as she got older she naturally slept more.

Sydney was with Lucy when she decided it was time for her to go and little Syd cried for her for about two weeks because she missed her.

Ever since then we knew Syd would never tolerate another cat so we just have her. We are blessed to have such an amazing girl!

Syd travels with us in the vehicle when we drive down to Arizona, across the US or across Canada. She never fusses, gets sick or crys in her kennel. She puts up a bit of a fuss going into the kennel but after that she just lays down and naps.

When I figure out how to post a pic of her I will

Heather
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
amazing , another cat , baby , cat , fast , girl , great , happy , kennel , kitty , sick , stray , sydney , vehicle

Sponsored Cat Links