It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-14-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Happy
Cinnamonbunny4 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation My Dumpster kitty only 4 weeks old!

Hello there from Missouri, as I figure you guys can guess here many people get away with dumping kittens at young ages or even putting them in a bag and drowning them (happens too often!) I went to the shelter to find it was closed and someone had dumped a 4 week old kitten with over 100 fleas, oiled down fur, not even weaned, a broken tail and it still trusted humans! IT sickened me so I out him in my car drove off and ASAP I gave him a bath, confirmed gender taught him where the litter box was and how to use it, figured out a name,de-wormed him, and gave him some ear mite medication. after all that he went from a limping little kitty who could barely walk to a kitten chasing his own shadow for 20 minutes straight in just 3 hours! We named him Cinnamon Bun (Cinnamon) because his markings and his spriteful yet sweet personality. will post pics once he's a little bit more fattened up lol. Wish us luck on getting him fully recovered and it did turn out NO WORMS! yay, he uses the litter box no problem even though he was an obvious outside raised kitten In case you guys couldn't tell I don't like the people in my town when it comes to cats my last outdoor cat was pregnant and on her last week was poisoned!)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-12-2017   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

marsbengal is on a distinguished road

I'm looking forward to your photos
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-17-2017   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

LucyJones is on a distinguished road

That is such a great story that you took her in and helped out! I never understand why people are so rude to animals.

Tags
bath , box , car , cats , fleas , fur , great , kittens , kitty , litter , litter box , outdoor , personality , photos , pregnant , problem , shelter , story , weaned

Sponsored Cat Links