It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-04-2017   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Pete is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Pete, Bella, Fluffy and Scooter

-Hi. My name is Pete. I'm disabled and due to my health problems I'm forced to live a sedentary life. This means being alone most of the time so, recalling how much I loved cats as a kid I adopted three cats. The first one I got was a female named Bella. I hate having to leave her alone when I'm not home and since I always loved kittens I got two, which are brothers. I named them Scooter and Fluffy.

I tell each of them that they're my favorite. Talking to my cats must mean I'm alone with them waaaay too much. Lol!

Bella is very lovey-dovey. When she wants affection she climbs on top of the arm of the couch if I'm sitting there and rubs her head against my chin. If I'm laying down on the couch she'll lie on the pillow that I have to keep between my legs (I lay on my side). In each case it makes my heart melt of course. Scooter will meow when he wants attention and, in most cases, walk or run away when I try to pet him. Cleary he needs a shrink! When Fluffy wants attention he'll come to the front of the couch and stares at me. I then know that most of the time he wants to be pet. Other times he's just nuts. Lol!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-06-2017   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

butterflyH is on a distinguished road

Wow ! Bella is so sweet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-07-2017   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyH View Post
Wow ! Bella is so sweet.
That she is. I even taught her to take kitty treats from me when I hold them in between my lips. I taught them all that. Its a great bonding exercise.

What's really funny is that when Bella doesn't like something she, of course, growls. What's funny is when she does it when chewing a kitty treat. Sounds something like "Row row row row".
Unread 06-09-2017   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

I'd like to introduce everyone to my beloved kitties. Bella was the first cat I had as an adult. She was two years old when I adopted her. When I got Fluffy and Scooter they were kittens only a few months old. Bella seemed to hate them at first. Whenever the kittens got close to her she'd growl and his at them. Then one day, about a month after I got the kittens, I saw them all lying on my bed huddled together. It was then I knew Bella finally accepted them. I took a photo but can't find it at the moment. But I took many others. The following were taken in the last year. The kittens are about 1.5 years old now.

In the first photo you see Bella on the left and Fluffy on the right.

The next photo is Fluffy and Scooter.

In the nest photo you see them all together.

In the last photo you see Scooter taking a nap, or trying to. It appears to be his unique way of shading the light from his eyes, i.e. by burying his face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bella_fluffy.jpg (87.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg fluffy_scooter.jpg (80.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg my_cats.jpg (78.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Scooter.jpg (93.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Pete; 06-09-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Tags
adopted , adult , cats , chewing , eyes , female , fun , funny , great , growl , growls , health , hey , home , kittens , kitties , kitty , meow , problems

Sponsored Cat Links