It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Amused
Ceedge is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hi I'm new

Hello!

I am new at both cat ownership and this forum. We had a little grey and white VERY pregnant kitty decide she lived with us now and we have decided to roll with it. I recently started working from home so it is good timing as I am here all the time now. I also have two large dogs named Zoe and Loki and they are very concerned about what is happening in my office now. I am reluctant to introduce them quite yet because I don't want to distress her or her babies.

The girlfriend and I have decided that we are going to keep her and find homes for her babes when they are ready, so it's just getting settled into a new routine and getting her settled into the house. I still have to get a few things to get her all set. We haven't gotten a litter box yet as she has been going to the bathroom anytime I go outside, but I imagine she will need one as she gets closer to having the babies. I am excited about this, but a little worried because she is so very small and she seems upset when I leave the office. I have pretty well decided to camp here for the night, but will need to go back to my own bed eventually. Thanks in advance for any advice or handy tips ya'll can send my way.

-Ceedge
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
advice , babies , box , cat , dogs , grey , hey , home , homes , house , kitty , litter , litter box , night , ownership , pregnant , small , tips , upset

Sponsored Cat Links