It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-11-2010   #41 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

You must have missed posts 32 and 33...

Last edited by AK49BWL; 09-11-2010 at 04:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-17-2011   #42 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

I just got done reading the saga. What a wonderful story! Maybe no one chimed in with suggestions only because they couldn't think of anything you weren't already doing!
Keep that wonderful group of people together and make a difference in the lives of as many cats/kittens as you can. You've already done more than many people would! I just hope you can keep the spirit going. Please trap Daddy and get him vaccinated and neutered. He can be released back and fed as a feral. Are you familiar with TNR?
I have 15 cats that I care for. Most are pretty tame, which can take a long time, but is well worth it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
aggressive , amazing , animal , attack , baby , black , blog , boy , car , care , cat , cat food , cat help , catching , cats , cave , collar , computer , crying , device , eating , eye , eyes , family , feral , food , found , funny , game , great , grey , growl , guide , hey , hiding , hissing , home , homes , kittens , lost , love , mat , mistake , morning , mouse , moving , neutering , night , photos , play , playing , poop , save , scared , search , sleeping , small , smart , spay , story , suggestions , test , tips , trend , tricks , type , urgent , weight

Sponsored Cat Links