It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-12-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

lauriepass is on a distinguished road
Question Stray kitty hiding & wont eat

I have to make this shirt, gotta work. Pick up a stray the other night who's family moved without her 4-5 months ago, jerks. She was not happy being taken, but when just sitting with her loved to be petted, very friendly. Brought her home after work and that night chosen on her food and very friendly. Last night my daughter stopped for me after work. She was hiding bytcam out to eat/visit. Since then for some reason she's been in hiding, she's in a bedroom with places to hide, she won't come out to be petted and hasn't eat or drank. Im very worried about her. She was very friendly. I'd just about a year old I think. Oh and I think she's oregnsnt. I have experience with that, I don't think she too far along. Gotta leave for work, someone please help, thanks!!! Oh!! She cane out and started eating just before I hit send!!! Acting her normal self. Then she heard my cats in the other side of the door and went back too hiding 😖 At least I know what's wrong 😋
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cats , eating , family , food , friendly , happy , hiding , home , kitty , night , pet , stray

Sponsored Cat Links