It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-04-2006   #1 (permalink)
mdavids

Default What type of cats do you have?

I am curious from the group what type of cats you have?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-04-2006   #2 (permalink)
aja3171

I wish I know mine, they're stray cats, the mother has a small head and her son's is kinda bigger.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-05-2006   #3 (permalink)
Becca

Mine's just a normal moggie, i don't know what his parents were like as we got him and his brother from a rescue centre. But he's black with a few stray white hairs, and quite small, and his brother was white with black patches.

Unread 10-05-2006   #4 (permalink)
lizroberts

Mine are all moggies but 2 are black tabbies and the other one is mostly white with tabbie markings on head all of his tail and sploges of tabbie on his back.

Unread 10-05-2006   #5 (permalink)
himilover

I have a Himalayan. I'm hoping to add another one to the group soon. I also have 2 kittens that were adopted, I have no clue what breed they are.

Unread 10-06-2006   #6 (permalink)
TannersMom

Tanner is a Maine Coon.

Unread 10-07-2006   #7 (permalink)
steelycat

Mine are also stray cats. I don't know what they are and where they come from. They're just at my door each morning looking to be adopted. And I took them in.

Unread 10-09-2006   #8 (permalink)
blackcat

I found my cat abandoned in a grassy area. I heard a cry and I saw a kitten lying on his belly. I tried to stand him up and he can't walk so I picked him up and adopted him.

Unread 10-09-2006   #9 (permalink)
lpstong

Both of my cats are strays. My daughter found the oldest and caught the second one who was born behind our garage. I told she would have to take care of them both. Which inclueded having them fixed.

lol. Now my daughter is 18 and off to college. So guess who got the children? Default by higher education. lol

Unread 10-09-2006   #10 (permalink)
CrystalCat

Mine are strays like most of everyone’s here. One of mine was found in a box on a beach where I use to live, quite sad.

Tags
adopted , belly , black , box , breed , care , cat , cats , children , fixed , found , hey , himalayan , kitten , kittens , maine coon , morning , rescue , sad , small , stray , strays , type

Sponsored Cat Links