It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-31-2007   #1 (permalink)
mpimpin420

Default i have a new male black kitten. anyone have...

...any suggestions as to a name? he's our 3rd cat, all black.?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
Tammi

ringo (like ringo star from the beetles)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
goddessdana2002

i have a big black buck named Bubba Gump name fit's him well too cause he's a big goof. Midnight, Salem, Blackjack, Buck, Whats his personality like? Thats how I name mine and every name fit's them. Like sweetness, princess, bubba gump, Jerry, Hot rod, Chevy,and so on.

Unread 02-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Well, there's always Midnight, Sambo, Satan, Tarbaby, Velvet and such. I've had a few black ones over the years and almost ran out of good ideas when a new one showed up here a few months ago and I adopted him. It took a while to come up with Elvis: he's very vocal and meows the whole way home if he's out when I whistle for dinner, and when I lived in L.A. in the '70's there used to be a lot of paintings of Elvis Presley on black velvet all over the place.

Unread 02-03-2007   #5 (permalink)
softpaws

Why not name her Ebony. You know because of her blackness. Is it ebony black, it might be a very cute name too. And if ever you come to adopt another white cat this time name her Ivory. Isn't that cute? Lol.

Tags
adopted , black , black kitten , cat , cute , home , kitten , male , personality , suggestions , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links