It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2008   #1 (permalink)
CTypist

Default Just an update

Hey!

Been busy the last couple weeks but finally found time for a little post.

The kitties are doing great! Little Adolf is adjusting nicely and the other cats are getting used to him, although they don't really care for his constant tackling and stalking. He's doing excellent with his litterbox and knows his name and 'come here'. He follows me everywhere and sleeps on me all the time. This little kitten is soooooo cute, lol.

Brian is doing much better than she was. I finally moved her from the closet to the bathroom after I opened the closet door and discovered her sleeping IN the litterbox. poor thing...but she's in the bathroom now and has no accidents in there so it's working out really well. I just have to watch her like a hawk when I let her out so I can put her back in the bathroom when it looks like she's getting ready to go.
The boyfriend has reported nothing peed on in the last two weeks, YAY!!! But, I did find a couple of nasty articles of clothing on the floor that I just didn't tell him about and she peed on my bed last week cause I left the door open, but he doesn't know about that either, I just washed everything, lol. All in all, she's improving.
I do suspect that she might be pregnant from when she got outside a few weeks ago...I'm gonna let her go one more week just to see before I take her into a vet, but if she is I'm definitely getting her spayed.

And Savitri is...Savirtri, lol. He hasn't changed much. He goes outside every night, comes back in the morning and is happy as a clam about it. I hate letting him outside but it's better than him escaping and staying away for three months or so. At least this way I get my kitty everyday so we've come to a happy compromise.
He tolerates Adolf well, even cleans him sometimes when Adolf will stay still long enough. I think he's doing an excellent job in teaching the little one kitty manners so far.

That's all for my update, no camera yet so no pictures...but I'm working on it!

(You can really only use 4 smileys? That sucks!! I need more smileys!!)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Coreen,this is wonderful news.Glad they're all doing a bit better.Was wondering where you were.My boys Bolan+Toto clean Finn+Harley if they stay still enough,they love it.xxxxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I'm glad to hear from you again & congrats! Enjoy them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
kittycatfizz2

uhh thats really cute im sianz and my kid is fizz you can read all about me on the kitty room with a thread called fizzy hope we can be friends!

furry hellos for everyone

love fizz!!!xxx[and sianz!!!!xxxx]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Unread 10-07-2008   #5 (permalink)
buttercup

Nice to hear things are going good with the furry kids. Its so funny that cats seem to do this dance with their humans to come up with a compromise. Kittens are so much like human kids aren't they? Its nice too that one cat will groom another one just like mom did.

Unread 10-07-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Bolan is terrible for the kits,he grooms them all the time.They purr like mad,the more they purr,the more he grooms.xxxxx
Unread 10-07-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Hilarious!

Unread 10-08-2008   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh it is hilarious Maya,if they wriggle about,he grabs them with his massive paws,and pins them down to wash them.xxxxx
Unread 10-08-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

I wish I could see him doing that!

Unread 10-08-2008   #10 (permalink)
buttercup

Che How do you ever get on with your day when you have such cool entertainment, It doesn't take much to talk myself out of doing things around the house so if I had kittens around I'd be there all day and night.

Tags
boyfriend , camera , care , cats , changed , clean , cool , cute , found , friends , fun , funny , great , groom , happy , hey , house , joy , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , litterbox , love , morning , nice , night , pictures , pregnant , sleeping , spayed , vet , wash

Sponsored Cat Links