It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2008   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Starcat67 is on a distinguished road
Question Broken Hearts: A Riddle To Answer

When Suzie was born she was crawling all over the place. When she was 2 she learned to talk, and now at the age of 10 she feels grown up. But soon after her 11th birthday she died with liver disease.
Who is Suzie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maxxi, my cat for life!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Don't want to know.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-10-2008   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Not a writer either, but two very good books are The wild road and the Golden cat by Gabriel King they are about cats and a fox and a crow and are absolutely brilliant!
Unread 12-14-2008   #14 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Don't want to know.
It's only a riddle. The answer is "Suzie is a female cat".

Maxxi, my cat for life!

Unread 12-14-2008   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Poor Suzie!

Unread 12-18-2008   #16 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Exclamation

Maya, it is not real. It's just a riddle and something I made up. It's not that I'm trying to be cruel but IT'S JUST A RIDDLE.

Maxxi, my cat for life!

Unread 12-18-2008   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

I know it's not real, dear. But poor Suzie, what a story!

Unread 09-11-2012   #18 (permalink)
Newborn

zbang is on a distinguished road

So, I saw this thread and I thought...I have a story about cats...only with a twist!

Actually, I started writing for a new online graphic novel whose main characters are two cats. Maybe you`d like to check it out?

Tags
beautiful , birthday , book , books , box , boy , brown , car , care , cat , catching , catnip , cats , children , christmas , collar , color , crying , cute , dog , dogs , dying , eyes , fire , friends , fun , gift , gifts , grey , hey , hissing , home , house , joy , kitten , kitty , lost , mat , mouse , new home , paw , pee , play , poop , present , puppy , search , siamese , sleep , small , stories , story , tabby , wild , window

Sponsored Cat Links