It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Allan. I'm learning something new today, thanks to the prevalence of chimerism.... hehehe ! I got to ask my friends who have Gingers... if they too experienced gender confussion with their kitties ... hehehe !
PS : You might be right, they're obese !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
smmy195

Thanks to all for their input, and I apologize the photo wasn't excellent quality but I just took it really quick and didn't realize how crappy it looked until I posted it up.

We're calling her Bella until we find out for sure. hehe.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Nothing to worry about, we used to call my Lady : Fergus for months until she's confirmed to be a SHE, then we just feminized her name a little bit from Fergus to Lady Fergie !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
smmy195

That's pretty smart. If mine turns out to be a male I'll just go with a different name all toether... I'm sure the g/f will figure something out.

Unread 05-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Default Men are from Mars & women are from Venus !

Speaking about the prevalence of chimerism.... I think this is also an indicator to differentiate gender.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg man woman.jpg (62.5 KB, 7 views)

Unread 05-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

That's very funny and true, Irene! Hahaha
Unread 05-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

where's my screwdrivers so I can see what they actually do?

My day job when I'm working is as a computer technician, I spend more time in a week upto my neck in PCBs, sensors, and other electronic devices than most people see in their lifetime.

And really that's a bad example, you show most women that many switches and dials and they'll freak out.
Unread 05-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I think it's meant to represent how complicated women can be and also how simple men can be You're not supposed to know what all the buttons are for, it's our secret
Unread 05-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Ah so that's why I drive my GFs nuts, because I actually can understand them while they can't fathom me at all.

Actually I thought that was probably the point of the image, however the technological nature of the expression of the metaphor called for being a smart alec in my book. Though what I said just there is true, I'm way too good at reading people according to my GF. Yet she won't listen to me about her family?
Unread 05-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You have yet to find the "listen button" then. It's not yellow. That's all I will reveal

Tags
attack , book , boy , cat , cats , computer , environment , family , female , fight , fighting , fixed , food , found , friendly , friends , fun , funny , girl , great , hey , image , kittens , kitties , kitty , lucky , male , mistake , photos , pictures , problem , problems , queen , rare , sleep , smart , spayed , test , worry

Sponsored Cat Links