It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-13-2009   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Chatty
zhazie meow is on a distinguished road

aye she did get extra cuddles lol she was known as trash cat at my mums she pretty much munched anything she really pulled her face at pickles lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Who needs vacuum cleaners when they have cats like that?
Unread 06-14-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

LOL!!!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-14-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I thought my Lady likes vegie very much, I used to share my salad with her, but without any dressing, just plain, like lettuce, cucumber, celery, anything... (she has her own salad bowl) -- but I recently found out that there is one type of vegie she doesn't like -- it's coriander leaves -- and to my surprise also, my Princess loves it very much, every time now, she will alone enjoy the "left over" in Fergie's salad bowl -- the coriander leaves !

Unread 06-14-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Haha, I can imagine Princess Tiger sitting in next to Lady Fergie, waiting for her to finish eating, so she can eat the coriander leaves.
Unread 06-14-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I was really surprised to find out she likes the thing Lady hates ... I had always thought that Princess didn't like vegie at all ! xx LOL xx

Unread 06-14-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

When I had Ben, he once came into the house with what I thought was a mouse - on second glance I realised it was a lump of roast beef with a piece of string attached to it. God only knows where he got it I also once cooked some bacon and left it to drain for a moment on kitchen paper. Went back into the kitchen to find next doors cat Tiggy on my unit with a whole rasher in her mouth - she ran out the door with it

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 06-14-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

LOL! I would have fallen down laughing Must have been a strange sight.
Unread 06-15-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
When I had Ben, he once came into the house with what I thought was a mouse - on second glance I realised it was a lump of roast beef with a piece of string attached to it. God only knows where he got it I also once cooked some bacon and left it to drain for a moment on kitchen paper. Went back into the kitchen to find next doors cat Tiggy on my unit with a whole rasher in her mouth - she ran out the door with it
How interesting, and sounds sweet as well ! Seems like your kitty and your neighbor's kitty had been exchanging nice stuffs from both households !!

Unread 06-15-2009   #20 (permalink)
Forgeteden

Oh yes! When my Pumpkin was pregnant, she'd whine and complain until you gave her some of your food. Sometimes she would push and shove and grab stuff off of your plate!

One night, I had gotten a Taco Pizza from Taco Bell, and had fallen asleep only eating half of it. I woke up to her stealing it off the plate on the coffee table and running off with it! It made me slightly annoyed, but she's too cute to be mad at!

Tags
annoyed , bite , cat , cats , color , cool , cute , eating , family , food , found , fun , funny , happy , hey , home , house , interesting , joy , kitty , licking , meow , meowing , morning , mouse , nice , night , pregnant , problem , stealing , stories , turkey , type , water

Sponsored Cat Links