It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
Buggins

Default Chicken dinner

Just did some chicken dippers for my tea, Ginger has come and sat on the arm of the sofa purring and meowing at me as if to say "go on give me some" i told him no and ignored him. I went to take a bite of chicken and ginger has swiped my dipper and ran off with it into the garden!!!!!!!!!!!! lol what a cheeky monkey has anybody else's cat done the same or something simler?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
HandR

I can just imagine Ginger doing that
Ziggy has swiped ham out of my sandwich before, but Salem is the cheeky one with when I left the wok out to cool down I went into the kitchen to find him standing in it licking all of the left over food

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-13-2009   #3 (permalink)
Buggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandR View Post
I can just imagine Ginger doing that
Ziggy has swiped ham out of my sandwich before, but Salem is the cheeky one with when I left the wok out to cool down I went into the kitchen to find him standing in it licking all of the left over food
Lol awwww. I can remember being at my aunts house, we were having corn beef with salad or something like that. Anyway she got the corn beef out and put it on the plate, she came back into the lounge to talk to us. When she went back in the kitchen 10 mins later, there was Tuppy the cat eating the corn beef!!! lol

Unread 06-13-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Hehe, these stories are funny I haven't experienced anything like the 1st one yet, but Anastasia is very quick and she will eat my chips or whatever, if I leave the room for a short while. My bf once turned his back on his cheeze doodles to tell me something, when he turned back, Anastasia was on his desk sniffing those yummy "doodles" and ready to eat
Unread 06-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
Buggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Hehe, these stories are funny I haven't experienced anything like the 1st one yet, but Anastasia is very quick and she will eat my chips or whatever, if I leave the room for a short while. My bf once turned his back on his cheeze doodles to tell me something, when he turned back, Anastasia was on his desk sniffing those yummy "doodles" and ready to eat
Cats are funny and opotunists, try and get anyhting they can lol

Unread 06-13-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

I seem to only have a problem if I have a glass of milk, both cats will try to climb on anything they can to get to my glass! Food-wise, Dante tries to eat anything I have, Cami just sniffs and walks away (she's the angel, LOL) Dante will wrap his paws around my hand, and pull it towards him, rub his cheek on the food (or try) then munch it.
Unread 06-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Chatty
zhazie meow is on a distinguished road

last year my mum was making a big meal for the family, turkey with all the trimmings, we came down the next morning to find teska in one of the pans eating brussels YUK lol i cant even eat them lol and for a few days we were discovering others scattered around the house lol aye we have to be on the look out becuase they already see it as there food when we bring it home

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx
Unread 06-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Haha, I can imagine that scene. I don't even think I would have bothered yelling, I'd just go "oh that cat..." and perhaps laugh a bit, hehe.
Anastasia doesn't like veggies. A friend of mine has a cat that will eat ANYTHING though. It amazed me to see her eat salad, cucumber, corn pops, etc.
Unread 06-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Chatty
zhazie meow is on a distinguished road

i must admit i wasnt too un happy they where off the menu

<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx
Unread 06-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhazie meow View Post
i must admit i wasnt too un happy they where off the menu
Hmmm... Teska KNEW you didn't like them, so she helped you out. Cats are genious'

Tags
annoyed , bite , cat , cats , color , cool , cute , eating , family , food , found , fun , funny , happy , hey , home , house , interesting , joy , kitty , licking , meow , meowing , morning , mouse , nice , night , pregnant , problem , stealing , stories , turkey , type , water

Sponsored Cat Links