It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-18-2009   #41 (permalink)
Kitten

ran001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Aha, I tried googling it, so I thought it was something like that. I can't see it from the pic though. Yes, it does seem rather small.

We use this one in the biggest size.
But if your cat isn't very long at this age, he will probably not get much longer, only a little, I think. They usually grow more muscles and grow in width the broadness will continue growing, this after they're 1 year. At least that's how it is with Maine Coons. I figured it might be something similar with Ragdolls, since they're also rather big.
But all cats are different, some Maine Coons and Ragdolls are smaller than others
Your litter box looks nice. Do you use clumping clay?

Yes, it is pee wee litter box, the photo, however, does not do justice to the actual size.

Right now, it still able to climb into and does its business. If you're right, then probably I don't have to worry. If the contrary happens, maybe I'll just enroll it for a weight loss program.

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-18-2009   #42 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran001 View Post
Your litter box looks nice. Do you use clumping clay?

Yes, it is pee wee litter box, the photo, however, does not do justice to the actual size.

Right now, it still able to climb into and does its business. If you're right, then probably I don't have to worry. If the contrary happens, maybe I'll just enroll it for a weight loss program.
I use crystals. I think they are genius. They take away the odor and you only need to change it like once a month, but with hot weather you may do it more often. And you need to scoop out the poop daily. My tiny apartment is completely odor free

Haha, but when I said they grow in broadness, I didn't mean that they got fatter. As long as you feel the spine through some flesh, you shouldn't have to worry at all
Unread 08-18-2009   #43 (permalink)
Kitten

ran001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I use crystals. I think they are genius. They take away the odor and you only need to change it like once a month, but with hot weather you may do it more often. And you need to scoop out the poop daily. My tiny apartment is completely odor free

Haha, but when I said they grow in broadness, I didn't mean that they got fatter. As long as you feel the spine through some flesh, you shouldn't have to worry at all
Crystals are good but I am suffering from Rhinitis so I switch to wood pellets. Yes, you're right. As I live in a hot tropical climate, I need to change the crystals after a few days of usage. There is a cat toilet which has a auto-mechanical scoop for clearing poop. Is it good? My apartment is small too.

I feed my ginger kitty a raw diet so its solid waste doesn't smell too much. My Ragdoll kitty's stomach is not 'strong' so I feed it cooked chicken thigh, gizzard and liver. I notice after feeding the Ragdoll with herbal pills, the adour of its waste matter is not as empowering as before. I also feed seaweed pills to my cats as seaweed contains taurine (help to fight blindness in cats).

I am just kidding with the weight loss thingy.
Link for your reference and study.

Animal Holistic Health and Optimum Nutrition: Raw Food Diet

Last edited by ran001; 08-18-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
adopted , adorable , amazing , apartment , baby , belly , bengal , bite , blue eyes , box , cafe , care , cat , cat pictures , cats , cut , cute , diet , dog , dry , eyes , found , fun , funny , fur , great , groom , grooming , hey , house , kitten , kitty , litterbox , love , maine coon , mat , movies , nice , nutrition , pee , photos , picture , pictures , pills , playing , poop , ragdoll , raw , scream , sleeping , small , worry

Sponsored Cat Links