It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

MissHaze is on a distinguished road
Talking Funny story

Okay, so I posted some pic's of Wilbur in her 'bed'. Her bed is actually a corn husk basket that I had bought at Wal-Mart to keep hats and other misc hair items. Now Wilbur is a rather old kitty, so her bladder control is sometimes to be desired. I found this out because she USED to spend the night in my bed, but I sleep with the door closed and one night I guess she needed out. Since then she has learned to bite and pull my hair to let me know she needs out, not fun for me, but at least she tells me "Hey, I need to go!"
Anyhow...one day I went to go put on one of my hats, and it REEKED of kitty urine. So I dumped EVERYTHING into the washer and when it was done I put it all back in 'my' basket. Two days later, I pull out another hat and again it smells, so again, I washed it all. When I went to put it all back, who should be in 'my' basket, yup, Wilbur had curled up just like in the pictures. So hypothetically I moved her and put all back in. Checked the basket the next day and all my stuff had been urinated on again. So needless to say I finally took the hint and moved all my stuff, and now you know the story of how Wilbur got her bed. No more problem with the urination on my hats...lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

They always get their own way in the end, don't they?! Wilbur obviously thought that the basket was wasted on hats when it had the potential of being such a comfortable bed. When Ripley was a kitten she kept stealing a crochet blanket that a friend's Mam had given me out of the wardrobe. I would pick it up, fold it and put it back only for her to steal it again. Needless to say after a couple of days I just let her keep the blanket!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Haha - amusing stories, as you say our kits always persist until they get their own way

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 09-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

Sookie is on a distinguished road

LOL! I used to have my kitties litter box in our bathroom for a while, but because our bathroom is indeed so tiny, I moved it. Big Mistake. We would accidentally leave the bathroom door open and them would poop on dirty clothes that happened to be in the floor, I don't know what it is about dirty clothes but my cats loved to poop on them. DOn't have that problem anymore thankfully.

...you didn't actually put the hat on your head did you....
Unread 09-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

MissHaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
...you didn't actually put the hat on your head did you....
Sadly...yes, the hat made it to my head before I smelled the smell...lol. Needless to say I had to take a shower, ironically, before I could mow the lawn. LOL!
Unread 09-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Sookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHaze View Post
Sadly...yes, the hat made it to my head before I smelled the smell...lol. Needless to say I had to take a shower, ironically, before I could mow the lawn. LOL!

Oh MY! LMAO! Great story though, good for a laugh, however you probably wasn't laughing at the time,lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Owned by Two Cats: "Sookie" & "Grig"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 03-22-2018   #7 (permalink)
Kitten

tiddles is on a distinguished road

Brilliant story so funny

Tags
bite , bladder , box , cats , found , fun , funny , great , hey , kitten , kitties , kitty , litter , litter box , mistake , night , pictures , poop , problem , sleep , stealing , stories , story , urine

Sponsored Cat Links