It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Sookie is on a distinguished road
Default Food?!where?!

My cats literally go crazy when you rattle a container of their favorite pounce cat treats. They will literally be sound asleep and you rattle that container and they come alive-Sookie gets confused and runs around in circles, it's hilarious! They can also be in another room and when you open a can of food, both run 90 mph into the kitchen, Grig even stretches up placing his front paws up on the counter or tries to climb me. Both always act like their staving, though Grig has fat that hangs down and after rescuing Sookie it looks like she has swallowed a tangerine. My cats make my day,lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Owned by Two Cats: "Sookie" & "Grig"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Haha. So funny. That is exactly what Anastasia does too! Except from the climbing me part. She also stretches her paws all the way up to the counter. A few times, she's been able to make the bowl of food fall down from the counter while I'm filling it, by stretching and grabbing it with the paws. Desperate kitties!
Unread 09-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Ripley is addicted to a certain brand of cat treats When she was little I used to keep them in a drawer in the coffee table in the lounge. I came home one day to find she'd worked out how to open the drawer, taken the carton of treats out, opened it and had eaten every last one. I now keep them in a cupboard in the kitchen (which she can't open) but she still opens the drawer in the table and looks at me if she thinks she deserves a treat! Also if I open the cupboard where they're kept she is there within seconds, even if she has been fast asleep upstairs. That particular cupboard must have a different sound to all the other cupboards that she recognises!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

My kits can be sound asleep, but if they hear the refrigerator door opening, they come running fast! Dante stretches his paws up the counter and will paw my leg when it is feeding time. Cami just sits by her bowl and meows her head off until the food comes! Only Cami likes the Pounce treats, Dante doesn't like them. His favorite treat is tiny strips of crust from the bread I use to make a sandwich at lunchtime.
Unread 09-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Haha - I love these stories, our babies are all so funny in that way!

Pixie was a little devil at the weekend - I had cut the fat off some bacon I cooked and I took it out and put it on my bird table. Pixie, who was nowhere near at the time suddenly materialised and made a beeline for the bird table and shimmied straight up onto it - god knows how, it's not easy. She must have such an acute sense of smell. We had to haul her off before she ate it all

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 09-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Ugh, bacon fat. That sounds so gross!
Unread 09-03-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

hallan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Ugh, bacon fat. That sounds so gross!
I once caught Newt licking oil out of the frying pan...
Unread 09-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I know - she's a little hoover when it comes to food, luckily Sasha is a bit more discerning..

Unread 09-03-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallan View Post
Ew, ew and...ew!

Unread 09-03-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallan View Post
Yet if you put a bowl of oil down for them they wouldn't go near it - it's the naughtiness of having what they know is off limits

Tags
babies , box , boy , camera , car , cat , cats , claws , crazy , cut , dry , eye , fast , fish , food , friends , fun , funny , fur , hey , home , image , kitties , licking , love , meowing , paw , picture , pounce , scratch , smell , stories , turkey

Sponsored Cat Links