It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road
Default I have returned finally...

Sorry to all my friends for my prolonged absence, life has been quite hectic with our little boy having to be delivered by emergency caesar on August 3. Tadd's now nearing 6 months of age and completely normal.

About 2 weeks ago a very young mackerel tabby appeared on our back doorstep in the rain after keeping us awake for two nights meowing loudly and plaintively in the distance, so I let her inside and gave her a little bit of lactose free milk we had on hand and the next day took her to the vet to be taken to the animal refuge (no kill shelter BTW) to get homed. I'd guess the little one was about 4 weeks old at most, and didn't appear to be a feral, very calm around us in fact, Susan was a bit put out by her presence as was to be expected. I got a lovely set of three scratches on the palm of my left hand when she bolted away from the kitten back to the bathroom.

Anna & both the kids are now living here as of late June, and we found out yesterday we've got our second child together on the way, no more information just yet, upto about 2 months into the pregnancy potentially.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-06-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hey Allan, welcome back Sounds like everything is going really well for you, Anna and the kids - and congrats on the new addition to be! Glad Susan is doing well and sounding her usual self

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Allan welcome back, congrats to your new addition.
Got any pics to share?
Aww, poor Susan, she must've been really put out love her.
Well done for taking the little kitty to the shelter, bless your kind heart. xxxxx

Tags
addition , age , animal , boy , calm , feral , found , free , friends , hey , kitten , kitty , love , meowing , pregnancy , shelter , tabby , vet

Sponsored Cat Links