It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Angelic
welsh kitty lover is on a distinguished road
Cool heres my babies ...

1st one is my diamond lenny she will be 15 in july i found her and her brother in a box at just 3 day old i lost her brother to cat flu 2wks later but lenny thrived she is the best most beautiful cat ever she is 100% loyal she wont run from dogs which as got her into trouble few times mind
she has never ever got her claws out at anyone or any animal she is just an angel
she is now on tablets for a heart murmur due to age but since taking them she has gone back 10yrs she is sooo playful

next is whiskey our 3 legged beaut having 3 legs never bothers him at all he climbs fences ontop of shed roofs you name it he does it the little shite he makes my heart jump in my throat on a regular basis oh and the prezzies i get well wot can i say
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

heres our 3rd one bell i thought he was a she till we got him neautered then told she was a he so we called him dell but when he came home it went back to bell lol
anyway he was found in our garden xmas time 2yrs ago near to death nearly starved but got him treated and we cared for him till owners could be found but he was never claimed so he ended up staying !
if you look at him now you would never thought he'd been starved lol

and now our newest family member !
billy 10wks old he looks real ginger in pics but trust me he aint he is almost blonde colour when he goes behind our cream curtains you cant see him !
anyway wot can isay ...except how on earth did i forget to put my oriments away ! oh my curtains oh yes they have been very well tried out !
he is a right little begger

thanx for looking xx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh Claire they are all stunners, sorry only now looking, I haven't been able to log in here for four days.

Billy is a beauty, well they all are, and your old lady Lenny is such a cutie.

I am so glad that you took in Bell and Whiskey and gave them a forever home, you have a good heart sweetie.

Hugs to all of your fluffy kids from me and mine. xxxxx
Unread 03-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

I'm loving Billy already, he's adorable

They all sound like great kitties.
Unread 03-21-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

They are all beautiful! I love the photo of sleepy Whiskey! Bell looks the picture of kitty health, so sleek & shiny, he is so lucky you found him when you did. Lenny is absolutely gorgeous and Billy is a real cutie!
Unread 03-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

thanx guys

bell is a differant cat all together now from when we first found him , any noise he would bolt at the window even if its not open and try and claw his way out he lost a few claws doing this he was soo scared of everything he wouldnt go to anyone but now he is soo much calmer and not so skitty he still wont go up to anyone outside but ift hey are in our home he will but god he hates kids he so scared of them so god only knows wot happened to him before he came to us the vet said he were only around 9mths old so i guess he went thro hell at such a young life

now billy omg the little bugger doesnt stop the thing he is soo confident around my dogs now he will grip them and bite their ears ! he had my rottie x gsd squealing yesterday and he wouldnt let go and she wee'd herself so i put billy in the kitchen for time out god he soo norty

Tags
adorable , age , animal , babies , beautiful , bite , box , cat , claws , dogs , family , found , health , heart murmur , hey , home , kitty , lost , love , loving , lucky , photos , picture , scared , stop , vet , window

Sponsored Cat Links