It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
happyhippie is on a distinguished road
Angry In Honor of Yamuk the stray cat

Yamuk was a stray cat living on a nice street in Bornova district of Izmir in turkey the people there love him and took good care of him he had shelter food an even vet care then on October 8th 2010 five young humans came an kicked his head in an killed him this one act of cruelty set off a fire storm of protest in turkey an around the world. Animal cruelty has gotten out of control a guy in the U.K. put a cat in a microwave a teenage girl here in the U.S. put a young kitten in a gas oven now five humans kill a helpless stray cat just because it was there.

So in honor of Yamuk the stray cat i ask all that reads this to watch the video an go to Yamuk's home page an read his story and then sign his petition then E-mail all of your friends so they also can sign Yamuks petition if you have a facebook or myspace account put it there for all to see that way none of his kitty friend end up killed like him lets keep the fire storm rolling it is time to put an end to animal cruelty forever.

Petiton For Justice.. The petition page
Adalet Ýçin.. Yamuk the cat home page
MyLetsAdopt ! The video of Yamuk being killed [[ Don't watch the video unless you really know what you're doing... It is the real deal. **AK49BWL ]]

I thank you for your time

HappyHippie an all the kitty's here at Paw Town Cats =^..^=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yamuk .jpg (58.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Yamuk an friends.jpg (47.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Yamuk an friend-2.jpg (54.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Yamuk at home.jpg (79.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by AK49BWL; 10-23-2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Added a word of caution..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Bunch of sick bastards. Karma won't be far behind.

I sometimes wish I wouldn't watch these things either, even if just to verify the content... It fills me with so much hate for the human race.

Last edited by AK49BWL; 10-23-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but I read Yamuks story and it broke my heart. I've signed the petition and posted it on Facebook.

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 10-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

I signed the petition and posted it on fb, but I can't bear to watch the video. I'm laying in bed with my laptop and my one kitty is curled up next to me, and the other one is curled up at my feet. They are so precious, I can't understand how someone could intentionally hurt one. I feel terrible when I ACCIDENTALLY hurt one by stepping on their paw or their tail when I don't realize they are under my feet. I hope the petition helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 10-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
happyhippie is on a distinguished road
Default In Honor of Yamur the Stary cat

I would like to thank the owner of this web site for putting my story on the front page an i would also like to thank AK49BWL for putting the warning on my post for the video i have seen so much death in my life i just forgot to put it there. I would like to ask the members of this site to change their avatars just for one week to the picture of yumuk the stray cat to honor him an support for better laws to stop animal cruelty it is time that we HUMANS put animal on the same platform as ourselves under the LAW. PLEASE don't let this become last weeks news an fade away into the pass. if we do so then no cat will be safe not the strays abandons homeless not even my cat or yours will be safe so i ask keep the fire storm rolling.

I thank you for your time
HappyHippie an all of my kitty's here at Paw Town Cats

Here is the picture of Yamuk killer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mr cat killer.jpg (50.1 KB, 2 views)

Tags
age , animal , blog , care , cat , cats , facebook , fire , food , friends , girl , hey , home , homeless , hurt , kitten , kitty , love , myspace , nice , paw , petition , picture , shelter , sick , story , stray , turkey , vet , video

Sponsored Cat Links