It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
J.J. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to J.J.

true polly... and BTW. I like fat softy kitties only my Tasha is thin and hairy :P great to have you with us nice to meet you polly

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
kat
Cool Cat

My Mood: Angelic
kat is on a distinguished road

This is such a cool topic...
Its so funny, but Dizi is my husbands cat, and he is just like him... when he uses the litter box, he doesn't cover his mess, then Sasha, aka ME goes in afterwards and covers the mess up for him... just like me picking up towls and clothes and so on for my husband... hahaha!

I believe that cats and their humans do bond in a way that their personalities mix... I believe it is how you act with your cats that rub off onto them... if you are soft, and gentle and loving, they will be too. Likewise if you are hard and loud they will be a little on the crazy side...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROUD MUMMY OF DIZI AND SASHA!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-20-2012   #13 (permalink)
Newborn

PositiveMentalAttitudes is on a distinguished road

Mine is really mischievous and laid back, so I guess yes. but maybe its a universal state of being
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-20-2012   #14 (permalink)
Newborn

cinderflower is on a distinguished road

actually, no. all three of my cats are completely different and none of them are like me. i've only had one more that passed away, and he wasn't anything like me either.

diotima: totally chill. nothing bothers her. of course, when i'm 93, probably not much will bother me either

baci: EVERYTHING bothers him. he has a funny little smile, and sometimes he's fairly relaxed but only around me. he hides in the cupboard under the sink if anyone else comes over.

houdini: mister i-own-the-world. he's funny, he can beat up baci who is almost twice his size. i think he's playing and it doesn't happen all the time, but it probably doesn't help that baci hisses like he's afraid and then runs from houdini. there isn't a lot of catching, it's more chasing from room to room.

of course, diotima was given to me as a "gift" (woman who adopted her had a 19-year-old cat who wouldn't accept her and the shelter wouldn't take her back) when she was six months old. she has always been the cuddliest cat. i got baci from a guy on craig's list who lived in evergreen because i searched all the shelters, etc. for a siamese cat (coda was--when he died, i don't know why i got it in my head that i had to have another male siamese, but that's how it went) and couldn't find one. i didn't get to see him before and pick him from the litter and he was a little psycho.

houdini was an accidental spur-of-the-moment adoption. i was buying collars at a pet shop, the owner also volunteered at the dumb friends league so he had brought in kittens for adoption. a guy who worked there brought him up and put him in my hands and he was a lilac point just like baci so i had a mini-me moment and brought him home.
Unread 05-18-2013   #15 (permalink)
Newborn

whitney_ulloa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to whitney_ulloa

Great post

Tags
animal , art , behaviour , book , boy , cat , cat's , catching , cats , changed , color , cool , crazy , diabetic , eyes , friendly , fur , gift , girl , great , hey , home , house , interesting , kitten , kitties , kitty , lazy , medical , meow , new kitten , nice , person , personality , pet , sleep , small

Sponsored Cat Links